Download Size: 51,484 KB. v.: 5.0
Rating 5/5 - 7 votes.
7 Days Trial.
February 16, 2017
AnyForm is an application software for business and personal finance. Its main function is to create electronic forms to simplify its filling job. Its most important features are the ability to link fields with ODBC databases and the possibility of adding formulas for automatic calculations.
Another important feature is its ability to create new forms or use the provided templates, which can be freely downloaded from the author's website.
- Create electronic forms by importing them through scanner or image files.
- Connect text fields with ODBC based databases (MS-Access, MS-Excel, etc.).
- Support auto-calc fields by inserting calculation formulas like Excel do.
- Offer advanced printing options to blend with original paper form.
The user interface (UI) is very easy to understand at first glance. Once the program is opened, it shows two options; the first is creating a new form, and the other is using one of the templates provided by AnyForm or those created by the user in previous sessions. The entire application is presented in a home screen. On the top is the menu, which lists the main modules, such as 'File', 'Edit', 'View', and 'Database'. It should be noted that this software has a help document, which details the functions, with examples. Our editors have assigned a five-star rating, based on its simplicity.
The 'Database' module allows to connect the form with any ODBC data source. Thanks to its simplicity technical knowledge is not required to take full advantage of it advanced features. The typical connection procedure includes selecting a database from the 'Data Sources' option; once the connection is established, it required to select tables and fields to link them with the form. This feature saves time and effort, minimizing transcription errors.
In conclusion, AnyForm is a software easy to use and install. In fact, it works correctly on any Windows version, and it has standard hardware requirements. Finally, our testers recommend it as an interesting option to build electronic forms.
Download AnyForm For Free
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 8MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.