Download Size: 9,111 KB. v.: 1.76
5/5 - Rated by 7 users.
October 26, 2016
Estimator lite is intended for construction business to estimate involved costs within the construction's projects. It features handy functions, such as printing a cost estimation in tabular format, Microsoft excel import and export and customer proposal letter.
Estimator lite Features
- Provide project cost library.
- Copy contract specifications from different estimation sources.
- Fully support export to and import from Excel worksheets.
- Generate estimation reports and proposal's document.
- The program can run from regular computers or simply be executed from a portable USB or desktop computers.
Download Estimator lite For Free
Estimator lite is a software program intended for architects or designers for construction small and medium-sized construction industry.
Users can take advantage of its rich-features, creating, organizing and printing estimations-reports. At the end of the process, Estimator lite can generate the proposal document for the customer.
The interface is clear and well organized, presenting one or two panels simultaneously. These panels list the cost detail in a tabular format, including item#, description of the resource, quantity, unit, price and status.
In addition, it provides a handy import and export function which allows to sync estimations and cost type libraries from Microsoft Excel.
Another interesting function is its portability, enabling to run the program anywhere even from USB devices.
Finally, we recommend Estimator lite software. In our test, the program was reported as very stable, free of bugs or flaws, providing expert functions found only on commercial software. Estimator lite is easy to use and the best of all; it is delivered as freeware, and the technical support is really excellent they have responded to our inquiries by email in few hours (we were simulating an user).
- Practical construction project software.
- Easy to use.
- Absolutelly free cost.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.