Download Size: 18.424 KB. v.: 4.98
Rating 5/5 - 22 votes.
10 Uses Trial.
August 07, 2017
iMagic Inventory Software application, allows to create invoices, update and check stock levels, track customers and payments, generate reports and manage common business activities easily. iMagic Inventory Software Features
- Include full inventory management capabilities.
- Invoice creation.
- Stock balance and reorder management capabilities.
- Support popular barcode readers.
- Allow to maintain and administer a huge client's database.
- Powerful reporting capabilities with exporting functions to MS-Excel or MS-Access.
- Inventory Items: It allows to manage a large item's list, including item code, total stock, warehouse locations, barcodes, category and sub-category, pricing, and supports custom fields, which adds flexibility.
- Invoices: Enable to create invoices, by hitting the 'New Invoice' button, located in the toolbar. The stock levels are automatically updated in real-time as the items are included in the invoice. This function enables to know the real stock units instantly. In addition, to facilitate the initial setup; it comes with several templates to use.
- Customer's database: The software provides a complete customer's database management system, which allows to administer records for invoicing and marketing purposes. The package supports import existing databases and export to popular formats.
- Barcode Support: This module has both functions, read and print barcode labels, facilitating the stock management.
- Item Tracking: This function enables to track individual items by serial number; it only requires to turn on the item; allowing to see the product's detailed movements. In addition, it enables to perform specific actions, such as check-in, check-out, manufacturing, maintenance, and tracking.
- Production and Item Bundles: The 'Item Group' feature, can be configured, linking several items, the stock is updated automatically at the item level; the invoice shows the item's group with the detailed sub-items.
- Expandability: It provides extended support for MS-Office, enabling to perform the common mail-merge using MS-Word, or export reports to MS-Excel or MS-Access. In addition, it offers the ability to create invoice templates into the MS-Word.
- Interactive Reporting: The reporting module, provides dozens of pre-defined templates and the ability to create custom ones; these reports can be exported once processed to MS-Excel or MS-Access.
- Automatic Reordering: This function, allows to the define stock reordering level when it gets low.
- Multiple Users: Compatible with networks and multi-user environment, which gives you extra flexibility, by allowing to have access to the system from several locations at the same time.
- Security and Logins levels: The program can define users and its access levels; for example, creating a user with access to invoicing and restrict access to manage the stock (which is a common auditing control).
- Easy to Use: It has been designed by accountants and business administrators; it is practical and accurate at the first look.
Download iMagic Inventory Software For Free
iMagic Inventory Software is a practical business application designed by accountants. Its concept is oriented to cover efficiently the business activities, starting with an accurate inventory management, invoicing, customer's administration and tracking.
This software is really easy to install and deploy; after the installation, a configuration wizard runs automatically, allowing to set up the business parameters. When the initial setup is completed, users can start inserting products and customer's records or importing them from other applications.
The interface, is clear and intuitive, designed especially for accountants. The functions are on hand, and they provide access to the quick-help for reference.
The reporting capabilities make it a good application for managers who want to take control over the business at any time.
It provides full support for Microsoft Office, that's meaning users can exchange information from/to MS-Excel, MS-Access and MS-Word.
One useful function founded is its capability to export reports directly to MS-Excel, which in some cases simplify the daily job.
The software supports multi-user environments, enabling to install it on several computers, working on a centralized database. In addition, it can be used remotely via the Internet, so business owners will be able to operate it from remote locations.
It was designed for small or medium-sized business; in instance, the software can be expanded, replacing the actual database engine by Microsoft SQL Server, which provides support for hundreds of concurrent users.
Finally, we can recommend it as a useful and integrated system, which provides simplicity and a complete set of functions to manage any business type.
- Provide the functions required for inventory and invoicing.
- Support bar-coding (reading and printing).
- Very easy to install and deploy.
- Limited the trial period to only 10 uses.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.