Regular Price $49.90
After Discount Coupon $29.94
Coupon expiration 11/22/2017
Download Size: 5,784 KB. v.: 2.2
5/5 - Rated by 25 users.
USD 29.94 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
January 05, 2017
Discount Coupon CODE-U1X4-HWHC
PDF Combine is a software whose title clearly defines its central role; it merges multiple PDF documents into one single file in a few steps.
The interface is intuitive; it comes with a Windows Explorer layout, allowing to locate and select PDF files for processing; once a folder is selected its files content is shown on a list view on the right panel, including name, modified date, size and meta-data. After selecting the items from the list, and the resulting file name (merged document), the application will do the rest.
In addition, it offers diverse customizations on the output file; for example, set the bookmark style and page header/footer. Other options include the ability to encrypt documents with a password, avoiding the possibility to open it without the correct keyword.
This utility, also allows to define the document metadata, for example, the author name, date of creation and even keywords.
The application has resulted easy to operate in our test; its simple design of two panels, on the left a file browser and on the right the list of the files on the current folder, making it a recommended application for users with minimal computer knowledge. PDF Combine is a stand-alone class; it doesn't require other programs to run properly (Adobe Acrobat); it simplifies the installation routine.
Optionally, it can be used through the command line; it is the recommended mode for advanced users and allows fire it from other applications or automates the merging process from a DOS bat file.
Finally, we can recommend PDF Combine to use in home or business applications; the processing time is fast, and the output quality is excellent.
PDF Combine Functions
PDF Combine Licensing Options
- Merge diverse PDF documents into one single file.
- Support unlimited number of input files.
- Provide full compatibility with Adobe's versions.
- Offer extended support for PDF macros.
- Process folder's structure recursively.
- Allow to insert custom headers and footers.
- Build automatically content's table.
- Provide command-line operation with different parameters according to the interface's options.
- The interface is clear and direct, including minimal options and default values, to simplify the job.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.