Retail Price $99.95 Now $89.96
Coupon expiration 6/1/2017
Download Size: 20,670 KB. v.: 188.8.131.52
5/5 - Rated by 24 users.
21 Days Trial.
October 04, 2016
webcam 7 PRO
Coupon Code CODE-RQ44
Webcam 7 PRO is a network camera software, with support up-to 100 cameras simultaneously; enabling to stream video over the local network and the Internet.
The software includes all the required services and modules enabling to deploy it without having to use a dedicated server; it may save money in hardware and software setup.
Another important feature is the wide range of devices supported, including PCI, USB to network cameras; in addition, it can stream from common video formats (AVI, MPEG, etc.) and audio sources.
WebcamXP comes with a dedicated video stream server, which is responsible to capture and distribute the camera's source. It offers different security functions, such as the ability to restrict the access based on source IP, and it also provides access control via username and password.
Users can view the streaming video though the provided flash or java clients; it avoids using additional software. Other services, include the build in chat system, which allows users to communicate while they are watching the webcam.
Webcam 7 PROs, includes a server side, where it is possible to set up the application to capture snapshot's series based on time interval and upload them via FTP or HTTP to remote servers.
The interface is really simple to use, with a predictable layout, allowing to be familiar with the options instantly. Moreover, the installation is a self-guided procedure that keeps the required components; after the setup, the application can be started without having to configure additional programs.
We have tested it connecting several cams, and we found it stable. The down side is the hardware's requirements when are connected more than five cams. Finally, we can recommend it to share cams over the Internet or to use it on security.
Webcam 7 PRO Functions
- Monitor remote locations from computer or portable devices.
- Send image's frames via FTP or HTTP Post methods.
- Feature motion and sound-detection.
- The editor supports picture-in-picture, animated GIF and alpha-blending.
- Record frames in a continuous way, with the auto-delete after a previously specified time.
- Run as Windows service, ensuring users no interference with other applications.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.