Retail Price $39.95 Now $27.97
Coupon expiration 10/25/2017
File Size: 4,552 KB. Version: 5.39
5/5 - Rated by 16 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Coupon Code CUP-SE03
IconLover is a compact application to capture and edit icons in different sizes and resolutions. The program includes a decent tool's collection for drawing; thanks to its simplicity it can be used by beginners.
A great advantage is its portability; in fact, IconLover not need to be installed, and thus it can be used instantly once downloaded. Its portability allows users to run the software from a USB device. It is a welcome feature that allows designers to use the program without having to install it.
The IconLover's interface, comes with a typical workspace in its central area and have the drawing tools arranged on its borders. The entire application is quite intuitive, enabling users with no prior experience to take advantage of its full potential immediately.
In relation to the supported files, it offers compatibility for a large icon's format list, including ICO, ICNS, ANI, ICL, and RSRC. The icon creating process offers several alternatives; it is possible to start from a fresh project or import an image into the application; in addition, it provides the ability to capture icons stored in other files. This function gives extra flexibility, and it is welcome, especially for novice users.
IconLover brings a comprehensive drawing tool's collection, which allows projects of diverse sizes even the more complex, thanks to its simplicity beginners will be able to realize professional-quality projects.
In conclusion, IconLover is a solid tool for creating and editing icons. It offers extended support for diverse formats commonly used, and it includes several features that make this program an ideal tool in professional environments and beginners too. The application can be used perfectly on standard computers since it virtually doesn't consume system resources. For all mentioned in previous lines, we have assigned the highest rating to this design tool.
- Create and Edit GIF: Enable to create animated icons, images, banners and buttons.
- Web Images: Create and edit images in popular formats, such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIFF.
- Compressed PNG Icons: Reduce the file size without quality loss, preserving the original alpha channel transparency.
- Icons from Images: Import images, converting them to ICO.
- Export to Bitmap: Create images from icons to use on web-sites.
- Portable: It is a stand-alone application that doesn't require installation.
- Windows and Mac Compatibility: Support ICO and ICNS, converting between them.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 8MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.