Bopup IM Client SDK Free Download
Developers will find it useful to add professional messaging capabilities to existing or new applications those support COM object model. In addition, Bopup Client SDK, offers compatibility for diverse programming languages like C/C++, .NET, VBA (Microsoft Office package).
Download Size: 2.142 KB. v.: 1.2
Rating 0/5 - 0 votes.
November 22, 2017
Bopup IM Client Software Development Kit (SDK) is a tool collection, designed for Windows that provides programmers with dozens of libraries and components to develop Instant Messaging applications with minimal effort. These components interact with Bopup Communication Server, which must be installed and running as part of the system.
This library includes functions to connect and establish user sessions, allowing to send and receive instant messages in real time and to know the connection status of other users. In short, programmers who do not have previous experience can create highly professional applications in a minimum time, thanks to the provided interfaces.
In addition, the package includes support for a long list of programming languages and special support for the Microsoft Office package, which allows you to expand your capabilities without limits.
Bopup IM Client SDK Functions
- Security: The instant messages are encrypted, which avoids privacy issues, especially on business environments.
- Authentication: This platform offers a variety of authentication methods, from simple or Windows Authentication.
- Messaging Groups: It is possible to send individual messages or use the group capabilities. It is ideal to work with Teams.
- User Status: The IM network users keep their status updated instantly as other similar IM systems.
- Contact List: Users can customize or group their contact list.
- Offline Messaging: You can deliver messages even when the destination user is off-line, in such situation the messages are temporarily stored on the server, and they will be sent automatically when the user is online again.
- Notifications: Users can receive scheduled messages on the server at specified time intervals.
Finally, our testers (programmers) have downloaded the libraries provided in their programming environments and based upon the examples provided they have been able to develop a basic IM application. Thanks to its simplicity, it is not required previous training in communication platforms. Our staff has assigned five stars to this solid platform for Instant messaging development.
Download Bopup IM Client SDK For Free
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 512MB or above recommended.
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Others: Bopup Communication Server.