Regular Price $1,190.00
After Coupon Code $1,011.50
Coupon expiration 4/4/2020
Download Size: 34.642 KB. v.: 2016
Rating 5/5 - 10 votes.
USD 1011.50 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
15 Days Trial.
September 18, 2017
Coupon Code: CODE-4KXV
Discount 15% OFF
DWGViewX is an OCX component that can be incorporated by developers in their applications to open and view AutoCAD files. This ActiveX component supports DWG and DXF formats, making it compatible with most versions of AutoCAD, even the latest.
The DWGViewX's installation is very simple; it requires the main class in a folder, and it should be registered within the system; allowing access from the application. The application deployment doesn't need special settings, only is required to incorporate this small 'dll' file into the installation package, which will automatically perform the component's registration in the target system.
The viewer provides a function named 'open file' which displays a window such as 'browse-files' type, which allows to browse through the disk, opening the desired file. Moreover, it has a function's library for visualization, such as zoom, fit and many others. In addition, it is possible to hide interface functions at design time.
- Support DWG/DXF formats and diverse AutoCAD versions.
- Print DWG/DXF files without AutoCAD installed.
- Include Zoom in/out, pan, pan by mouse functions.
- Enable or disable 'tool-bars' and 'context-menu' at design time.
- Drawing File: It allows to set the drawing object-name, supporting both remote local files.
- Zoom Functions: These methods allow developers to take full control of the file zooming.
- Zoom-Window: This function allows to specify a rectangle area in pixels.
- Show-Toolbar and Context-Menu: Developers will be able to show or hide these interface elements at the designing time.
- Font-Path: Enable to set the location of the fonts.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.