Download Size: 4,524 KB. v.: 6
5/5 - Rated by 23 users.
20 Days Trial.
August 24, 2016
SmartAssembly is an improvement and debugging software, which was designed for NET developers.
This program obfuscates, protects and optimizes the source code (distribution file size and performance). In addition, it adds debugging capabilities.
Developers will find SmartAssembly helpful when compiling a .NET program. Once the compiling process is done the code obtained is an assembly file (intermediate language) which is executed inside .NET Framework environment.
This file type can be easily reverted to its original source code, using different tools such as .NET Reflector. It explains why is necessary the obfuscation as a simple executable code encryption way.
The obfuscation transforms the source into a different code preserving its original functions. The transformation takes place renaming classes, methods and properties. It difficults the code reading when it is decompiled.
In addition, it allows to add invalid metadata to the assembly code. This function avoids decompilers to use metadata in the reverse engineering procedure. Metadata alteration is a very effective way to prevent assembly's decompilation.Functions
- Secure the applications (obfuscation, string encoding, anti-disassembler/decompiler, resource's compression and encoding).
- Deploy the application in one single file (dependencies merging/compression and embedding).
- Remove the unused code and metadata (declarative pruning).
- Perform code optimizations (memory, automatic class sealing).
- Generate debugging information with PBD, stack to trace decoding.
- Add debugging capabilities (automatic unhandled exception reporting).
Finally, the obfuscation technology is an effective way to protect intellectual property and software security. The drawback is related to the performance and testing tasks to avoid errors introduced by the transformation process. This test can be realized easily using the pdb file (debugger information) created by SmartAssembly.
This software can help developers avoiding the decompiling risk of their applications. It provides the obfuscation function that prevents it.
Developers should know; that the code can be cracked anyway. SmartAssembly adds a barrier of protection, avoiding the decompilation.
The obfuscation functions, include strings encoding and declarative obfuscation.
We found it an essential software for coders, to take care about their projects, against reverse-engineering or modification.
- Powerful functions.
- Easy to operate.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews