Retail Price $99.00 Now $84.15
Coupon expiration 5/28/2017
Download Size: 22,423 KB. v.: 2017
5/5 - Rated by 28 users.
15 Days Trial.
September 15, 2016
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter
Coupon Code CODE-4KXV
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter is a program to encode AutoCAD formats (DWG, DXF and DWF) to PDF, respecting the original layout and elements with excellent quality. Its most important feature is the ability to run properly without AutoCAD installed on the target computer; it keeps the application into a stand-alone class.
The program comes with a wizard style interface, which is another advantage as it simplifies the operation. The application presents a main window with a grid placed on the middle, where are placed the files to convert; the program allows two methods to import files. The first is using the browse function, and the second is through the drag-and-drop operations from Windows Explorer.
Once the files are in the conversion queue, you can define the output options, by choosing layout, paper size, orientation, fonts, and output quality. In addition, it is possible to define the merge option, that enables to join several files into one single PDF document. It has the ability to add watermarks to customize the projects; it is especially useful when you want to send a report to a customer.
Other important features are its ability to operate in batch mode, which allows you to convert dozens of files within a single process; furthermore, it has a rich command-line environment, where you can perform all the functions provided in interface mode.
AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter Features
- Convert the most common DWG, DXF and DWF to PDF formats.
- Create a single PDF file from several AutoCAD files.
- Support paper space and multiple page sizes.
- Offer batch converting mode.
- Stand-alone application doesn't need AutoCAD installed on the source computer.
- Feature custom watermarks on the output.
- The bookmark feature, enables to create bookmarks automatically.
- Retain true type fonts, TTF, the text blocks are searchable in the output PDF.
- Support permissions for printing, clipboard coping, and modification.
- Offer PDF encryption and password protection functions.
- Enable to add SHX font paths or manage XREF paths.
- Include a full command line environment.
- Excellent output quality.
In summary, after the AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter's evaluation in its 2017 version, our testers have reported that the application works correctly without bugs or irresponsible error messages; in addition, they note that the output quality is more than acceptable, and the conversion options are extremely flexible; for the described in above lines. We recommend this software to our users as the best of its class.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 30MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.