Regular Price $69.95
After Coupon Code $62.96
Coupon expiration 12/16/2017
Download Size: 36.462 KB. v.: 8.4
Rating 5/5 - 13 votes.
USD 62,96 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
February 09, 2017
EDraw Flowchart Software
Coupon Code: EDRA-JMGJ
Discount 10% OFF
EDraw Flowchart Software is a program developed for analysts and designers to create flowcharts diagrams. Its use is very simple because it includes a large collection of templates and symbols, which allows novices to create professional-quality charts with a few mouse-clicks.
The flowcharts library is very complete allowing most of the designs, such as Basic Flowchart, BPMN, Data Flow, IDEF 0, SDL, Workflow Diagram, Event Flow, and Highlight Flowchart. Each of these designs include their own symbols, with the expert option to create or import custom ones.
Regarding to the EDraw Flowchart interface, we note that it is very simple and intuitive; in fact, it doesn't require special knowledge in order to create a diagram. Once the program is started, the first task is to create a project, selecting one of the provided templates, depending on the type of design that you need. Then appear the corresponding symbols available for that type of diagram. The user can add symbols to the diagram by arranging them into the workspace in the desired position. In addition, it is possible to add text and description at symbol level and even text blocks as explanatory notes.
Once the project is completed, EDraw Flowchart offers various possibilities to save it, including computer, Personal-Cloud and Team-Cloud. This option facilitates the collaboration between geographically dispersed working Teams. Another important feature is its ability to export, which allows image, PDF, MS Office, HTML, SVG and Visio.
Finally, EDraw Flowchart is a software for all kinds of process diagrams. It includes the necessary templates and symbols, to help inexperienced users to create professional-quality flow charts. The mentioned in previous paragraphs allow us to conclude that it is a good Visio alternative, in terms of simplicity and cost.
EDraw Flowchart Software Features
- Vector-based software, which facilitates the creation of flowcharts, workflows, and process diagram.
- Easy to use, users can start working on a pre-made diagram, dragging shapes and symbols on it, saving time in drawing efforts.
- Include dozens of templates, such as basic flowcharts, organizational, business, HR diagrams, work flowcharts, programming, process and network design diagrams.
- The program comes with examples, helping uses in the learning of the program.
- It comes with the drawing schema option, which allows users to create professional diagrams with minimal effort.
- Feature styles, arrows, lines, gradients and textures; in addition, it includes predefined color schemes and styles.
- Enable to export the projects to Word, Excel, equation files, or insert the Edraw's charts into documents.
- The projects can be exported in different formats, such as BMP, JPEG, EMF, WMF, PDF, SVG, HTML, TIFF, etc.
- Online update to get the latest program's version automatically.
New in this Version
- Added support for Visio importing.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 40MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.