Regular Price $59.00
After Coupon Code $53.10
Coupon expiration 6/28/2018
Download Size: 11.624 KB. v.: 2016
Rating 5/5 - 11 votes.
USD 53.10 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
March 28, 2017
Coupon Code: CUP-OYMJ
Discount 10% OFF
FontExpert as its name suggests is a program to manage fonts on Windows systems. It has numerous functions relating to fonts, such as installation, activation / deactivation, categorization, search, management and reporting. These features make it one of the best fonts programs on the market.
In addition, it comes with a simplified interface that allows an easy operation, even for beginners. The installation doesn't require further comment from our side, as it is an automatic process that starts by clicking the setup file, once it is downloaded on the computer. Another aspect to consider is that FontExpert can work perfectly on standard computers even in the oldest, thanks to its minimal system resource's consumption.
In conclusion, FontExpert is a smart utility for those that design and manage large font's libraries. It provides a solid management environment, and it also offers the option of create HTML reports to share with colleagues or clients. The program is easy to use because its interface has been designed in a main screen with panels. Finally, we note that FontExpert has worked perfectly in all tests showing no bugs or unexpected errors.
- Preview: Show users the list of the installed fonts, enabling to explore folders previewing them.
- Tags: The software allows to add keywords, ratings and even categorize the fonts to facilitate the search.
- Search Capabilities: It comes with flexible searching capabilities, to locate quickly the required font by keywords, ratings or category.
- Search on Remote Locations: It allows to search fonts on Local Discs, Network Drives, CDs or DVDs.
- Duplicates and Corrupted: It can detect corrupted and duplications.
- Fonts Management: The management environment, enables to sort, filter, preview, copy, move, delete, activate / deactivate fonts.
- Font Library Management: Import fonts to create libraries, to organize them in groups.
- Print: Users can print the selected fonts as character map, water-flow or face name reports.
- Export: It can create HTML reports, showing the fonts as image formats, such as GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and BMP.
- Automatic Activation: It comes with a missing-font loader for Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Windows Shell: Offer full integration with the Windows Explorer, enabling to Open, Print and Install fonts.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 12MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.