iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro (Mac) Coupon Code
It's iSkysoft PDF Editor professional series, a quality alternative to expensive packages like Adobe Acrobat. This software enables to edit PDF pages, OCR multiple files in batch processing, add sticky notes, enabling to add stamps and add custom signatures. Other features, allow users to convert PDF files to common office formats, combine, split and even create PDF documents from web pages.
Regular Price $99.95
After Coupon Code $64.97
Coupon expiration 8/24/2018
Download Size: 22.924 KB. v.: 6
Rating 5/5 - 15 votes.
USD 64.97 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
January 23, 2018
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac
Coupon Code: CODE-3NO5-FVXN
Discount 35% OFF
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro enables users to realize different task with PDF files; such as editing or creating them with word-processing simplicity.
Moreover, it offers support for OCR; when a scanned PDF file is opened, the application fires the OCR function. This feature converts as text the input file, allowing to edit its content.
The PDF creating function, enables document's creation from diverse file formats; for example, users can import HTML pages or MS-Word files to edit and adjust them, saving as PDF.
The application offers a clean interface, suitable for those with minimal word processing experience; the options are self-explained and the operation doesn't require additional assistance. Its conversion capabilities make it a good option for business users to deal with PDF files in an easy way. The iSkysoft PDF Editor's installation package includes the required components to run, avoiding additional software installation. It is a stand-alone application that it can work properly without Adobe products installed on the target computer.
Note: If you're using Windows, you might be interested in: iSkysoft PDF Editor for Windows
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac Functions
PDF Editor Pro Advantages
- Add, delete and modify diverse elements, including text, tables, images and multimedia objects.
- Merge different documents into one single.
- Support OCR scanning.
- Convert to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML and plain-text.
- Feature page's management, including (move, insert, delete, extract, crop and rotate).
- Enable to mark and make annotations.
- Crate Forms with interactive fields.
- Provide a huge form template's collection.
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro vs. Standard Comparison
- Editing: Feature a flexible editor, allowing to add, delete and replace elements, such as block text, images, links, watermarks.
- Mark-up and Notes: Offer a complete mark up tools set (high light elements, cross out, underline, sticky notes, text boxes, etc.).
- Converting: Provide a multi-functional converter, that supports diverse document formats (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PPT, EPUB, HTML and plain-text).
- Page Management: Allow to add, remove and rearrange pages, using the drag-and-drop function.
- Convert OCR Scanned: Support OCR technology, allowing to edit and convert.
- Forms: Create full functional forms with interactive fields. The product comes with templates to help the design.
- Forms: Include basic form creation.
- Converter: Convert to MS-Word (all versions are supported).
- Editing: Support basic text and image editing functions.
- Page Management: Insert, delete and extract individual pages.
Note: You can try PDF Editor Standard version here: PDF Editor Standard for Mac
Our staff has tested this application, and they suggest the following recommendation:
The application is powerful with professional capabilities, which can be perfectly utilized by less-experienced users, thanks to its clear interface and predictable layout.
The functions offered are PDF editing in diverse versions; in addition, it allows you to capture a scanned file and perform optical character recognition (OCR) functions.
Other features allow you to convert PDF files to other formats commonly used in offices, such as MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and plain text to be exported to any other platform easily.
In conclusion, iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro has been proven throughout all the tests to work correctly; In addition, the installation package includes all the necessary elements, avoiding dependencies with other programs like Adobe.
- Support all versions of PDF files, even the oldest ones.
- Include OCR component to convert scanned pages using traditional methods to editable text.
- The editing environment is very easy to understand on the first try.
- Convert PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and plain-text.
- It doesn't require additional Adobe products installed in order to work properly.
New in this Version
Improved OCR functions:
- Added DPI setting.
- Now it can perform the OCR on a selected pages.
- Added more OCR Languages: Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.