Retail Price $99.95 Now $44.98
Coupon expiration 10/26/2016
Download Size: 19,224 KB. v.: 5.5.3
5/5 - Rated by 13 users.
30 Days Trial.
September 20, 2016
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac
Coupon Code CODE-DG1S-HLIN
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro enables users to realize a common task with PDF files; such as editing or creating them with the word-processing software simplicity.
Moreover, it offers support for OCR; when a scanned PDF file is opened, the application fires the OCR function. This feature converts as text the input file, allowing to edit its content.
The PDF creating function, enables document's creation from diverse file formats; for example, users can import HTML pages or MS-Word files to edit and adjust them, saving as PDF.
The application offers a clean interface, suitable for those with minimal word processing experience; the options are self-explained and the operation doesn't require additional assistance. Its conversion capabilities make it a good option for business users to deal with PDF files in an easy way. The iSkysoft PDF Editor's installation package includes the required components to run, avoiding additional software installation. It is a stand-alone application that it can work properly without Adobe products installed on the target computer.
Note: If you're using Windows, you might be interested in: iSkysoft PDF Editor for Windows
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac Functions
PDF Editor Pro Advantages
- Add, delete and modify diverse elements, including text, tables, images and multimedia objects.
- Merge different documents into one single.
- Support OCR scanning.
- Convert to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML and plain-text.
- Feature page's management, including (move, insert, delete, extract, crop and rotate).
- Enable to mark and make annotations.
- Crate Forms with interactive fields.
- Provide a huge form template's collection.
- Editing: Feature a flexible editor, allowing to add, delete and replace elements, such as block text, images, links, watermarks.
- Mark-up and Notes: Offer a complete mark up tools set (high light elements, cross out, underline, sticky notes, text boxes, etc.).
- Converting: Provide a multi-functional converter, that supports diverse document formats (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PPT, EPUB, HTML and plain-text).
- Page Management: Allow to add, remove and rearrange pages, using the drag-and-drop function.
- Convert OCR Scanned: Support OCR technology, allowing to edit and convert.
- Forms: Create full functional forms with interactive fields. The product comes with templates to help the design.
- Forms: Feature basic form creation.
- Converter: Convert to MS-Word (all versions are supported).
- Editing: Support basic text and image editing functions.
- Page Management: Insert, delete and extract individual pages.
Note: You can try the Standard version here: PDF Editor Standard for Mac
New in this Version
- The text re-flows naturally onto adjacent lines while editing paragraph, without losing the PDF formatting.
- Added left, right, and center alignments.
- Now it is possible to set the font property to bold or italic styles.
- Added line editing mode, that preserves the original PDF formatting.
- Automatically recognize and perform a font matching.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews