PDF Impress Coupon
It creates PDF documents from Windows applications with printing capabilities or by simply dragging documents into its shortcut. PDF Impress, offers diverse functions, such as view, print, page functions like joining, splitting, extracting, inserting, removing, etc.
Regular Price $79.95
After Coupon Code $63.96
Coupon expiration 3/27/2019
Download Size: 71.142 KB. v.: 10
Rating 5/5 - 9 votes.
USD 63.96 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
October 04, 2016
Coupon Code: DISC-TTMG-CODE
Discount 20% OFF
PDF Impress is a flexible software, which provides multiple ways to create Adobe documents; it requires to hit the mouse right button on files or simply dragging them into the application.
The program, provides a virtual printer, which enables the PDF creation from applications capable of sending the output to the printer. In addition, it features file management and batch capabilities, to convert several documents into one single process.
PDF Impress, supports different paper sizes from the standard A4 up-to 129 inches and resolutions 2400 DPI.PDF Impress Functions
Other PDF Impress Features
- Management: It can replace the Adobe Reader, enabling uses to preview and print PDF formats. It allows to add watermarks, stamps, attachments, document's information, security and digital signatures. Users will be able to insert, remove, rotate and extract pages, as well as setup the page layout.
- Digitally Sign and Encrypt: Allow to sign using digital signatures; the programsupports 40/128-bit-RC4 and 128/256-bit AES, making sensitive content strongly secure. Another important advantage is the ability of multiple digital ids for document approval.
- Watchers: It is a powerful function that enables to work with multiple watchers, automating the conversion; they can be configured to work continuously, periodically or at times scheduled.
- Custom Profiles: Users will be able to store settings, to name a few, watchers, signatures.
- User Interface: It is clear and modern, providing intuitive drag-and-drop facility, which makes it really comfortable.
- Adobe Compatibility: The documents created with PDF Impress are full compatible with any Adobe products.
- Built-in profiles: These profiles are designed to facilitate the creation process, so you will be able to perform conversion jobs in one single mouse-click.
- Other Tools: It comes with several functions, including preview, print, merge, split, extract, insert, remove, rotate pages, add attachments, watermarks, stamps and digital signatures.
- Multiple Stamps and Watermarks: The program supports custom stamp, personal signature and company logo. In addition, it features flexible watermarking capabilities, selecting its position and transparency.
- Digital Signature: This feature, enables to sign electronically docs, with full Windows Certificate Store integration.
- Password Protection: Other features, include password protections (viewing and editing).
- Permissions: Users can set document's permissions (printing, editing, copying, and content accessibility).
- Metadata: It is possible to add title, subject, author and keywords to simplify the document management and identification.
- Convert to Other Formats: The conversion module offers compatibility for image formats, and HTML 5.
PDF Impress in its version 10 can create PDF documents in multiple ways, either by intercepting the impressions from any Windows application or directly from the user's drag and drop. These features add an incredible flexibility when it is required to create PDF documents from virtually diverse sources.
Other features included, allow you to add watermarks, stamps, security and digital signature. These features make it an all-in-one application when creating PDF documents. It also offers preview capabilities, enabling users to use it as an Adobe replacement.
OCR functions are extended to scanners and webcams, giving flexibility and usability for all users. In short, we are able to recommend PDF Impress for users who require a solid platform to create PDF documents from virtually any data source.
- Transform automatically 'before-to-print' reports or forms into PDF files.
- Save money in ink, paper and additional archiving tasks.
- Easy to use and deploy on large workgroups.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.