Retail Price $220.00 Now $187.00
Coupon expiration 3/30/2017
File Size: 3,311 KB. Version: 3.1
5/5 - Rated by 14 users.
15 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter Stand-Alone
Coupon Code CODE-4KXV
AutoDWG PDF to DWG is a converting software that provides the ability to turn PDF documents to AutoCAD DWG and DXF formats. Another important feature is its extended support for different AutoCAD versions, including R14 to R2017.
The program's interface looks very simple to use; the entire process can be done perfectly from the home window; it is an advantage that minimizes the mouse-clicks required to realize the job. A typical conversion task, starts importing one PDF file, it is realized by pressing the 'Browse-files' button, which displays a dialog box that enables to browse through folders looking for the file to convert.
Once it is selected the source file, its content is displayed in the preview panel, where you can view its pages. The next required selection is opt for an AutoCAD output version, and you must choose formats like DWG and DXF. Finally, you must select a destination folder; optionally it is possible to select the page range to convert.
Another important feature is the ability to define a scale output or simply setting to 'scale-to-fit' value. The option to convert the PDF document into one single DWG file can be recommended in common projects.
The conversion process is fast, depending on the installed hardware; once it has finished you can view the results within the application, applying various modes, such as zoom in-out, using the pan tool, and optionally you can define layers.
As a final comment by our testers, they conclude that AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter is a powerful tool to convert PDF files to AutoCAD formats. In addition, it is a stand-alone class software that doesn't require other programs in order to run properly.
AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter Stand-Alone Functions
- Convert PDF files to fully editable DWG or DXF AutoCAD format files.
- Support different AutoCAD versions, including R14 to R2017.
- Offer extended support for different Adobe PDF versions.
- Retain the common source elements, such as lines, arcs, true type texts and many others.
- Maintain the original PDF scale.
- Accept single-page and multi-page PDF documents.
- Convert individual pages, according to user selection.
- Batch conversion capabilities, allowing users to select several files, processing them together into one single job.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.