File Size: 66,324 KB. Version: 5.5
Tracker Software Ltd.
5/5 - Rated by 4 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
PDF-XChange Editor is a professionally designed software that can perfectly replace Adobe products. This program includes advanced features, such as the ability to edit bookmarks, and embed attachments.It has basic editing functions, such as the ability to add or modify text, annotate and draw shapes.
Another interesting feature is its ability to perform spell-checks. This task can be realized using any translation software; which previously must be configured to operate with the program. In addition, it allows to edit comments within the document and add sticky notes too.
Finally, PDF-XChange Editor has an user interface very easy to understand, even for beginners with such applications. The program is faster than Adobe products and includes all the tools commonly used in PDF editing jobs. As for mentioned above, we recommend this program for the most varied environments, like business or home users.
PDF XChange Editor Features
- Provide full editing capabilities for PDF based files.
- Offer extended OCR features.
- Include spell-checker, that supports diverse languages.
- Compatible for XFA forms.
- Insert audio comments.
- Preview embedded multimedia objects.
- Its flexibility, allows to add application preferences, including preset's options.
- Provide high-performance on rendering and loading operations.
- Add comments and annotations.
- Support custom-stamps from images, documents or Microsoft Windows clip-board.
- Include measurement tools, such as perimeter and area.
- Feature mark-up, such as text blocks and objects.
- Export selected pages or the entire file to diverse image formats, such as BMP, JPEG, TIFF and PNG.
- Extract-text function which captures text-blocks from a given page or even an entire file.
- Support document security, such as 40/128 bit RC4 and 128/256 bit AES Encryption Passwords and permissions for editing functions.
- Data-Execution-Prevention stops the execution of undesired scripts.
- Fill and save Adobe forms onto the hard-disk and even sending them via email.
- Support Java-script engine.
- Complete integration with popular translation applications.
- Shell integration to use with Microsoft Windows Explorer.
- Feature document-search capabilities.
- Add or edit hyperlinks within the document.
PDF XChange Editor is a full-features editing and viewing platform, which can be used as Adobe's products replacement. The price is another advantage making it a suitable software for business and home-users.
When large files are opened the resulting performance is considered as an appreciated feature, that allows to keep other applications opened while it is being used.
The interface is clear and modern, with the usual options on a direct tool-bar. It makes this application valuable for veterans and novices; it doesn't require training or previous knowledge.
The installation is not complex and includes the required components.
Finally, we can recommend PDF XChange as an Adobe's replacement with a complete set of features, specially designed for professionals and home-users. The customer support provided is prompt and responsible.
- Complete set of editing/viewing functions.
- Cost-effective application.
- High performance and stable operation, it is faster than others.
- Easy to use, it doesn't require additional training.
- Excellent customer support given via email.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews