Regular Price $27.50
After Coupon Code $16.50
Coupon expiration 12/17/2018
Download Size: 5.642 KB. v.: 1.7
Rating 5/5 - 24 votes.
USD 16.50 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
January 05, 2017
Coupon Code: CODE-U1X4-HWHC
Discount 40% OFF
Tiff Teller is a practical application designed to generate reports with detailed information from PDF and TIFF files in a simple way.
The information provided by Tiff Teller, includes file name, creation and last modification dates, general description, size on disk, page number and dimensions. It also allows to customize its reports, by selecting the data to include, sorting criteria, and the overall presentation.
Another important feature is its ability to export the created reports to external applications; in fact, Tiff Teller supports most exchange formats, including CSV, Excel (.xls), plain text, Word (.doc), HTML, XML, PDF, SQL, and more. This last feature gives the program greater flexibility and to capture data generated in other applications for better handling.
Our testing staff has assigned a high rating to the program's interface, seeing its simplicity as a positive attribute; they have also tested their command line environment, and noticed that with a few parameters, it is possible to get the same results of the main interface. Regarding to the command line's functions, they can automate the report generation.
In conclusion, after the evaluation conducted on Tiff Teller, we can say that it is an application with a traditional design, that enables easy operation. In addition, it consumes a moderate amount from system resources (RAM memory and CPU); it enables to install it on virtually any standard computer. Finally, we want to note that the application works perfectly, without errors or unexpected results.
Tiff Teller Features
- Show TIFF and PDF page count at an incredible speed.
- Work on a single file or over multiple folders, generating reports that include the files found along with their page count.
- Export results as plain text, CSV, and many other formats to use on external applications.
- Support command line operation, allowing users to run the program directly from the Windows command's prompt or embed it in a DOS batch job.
- Standalone software class that it doesn't require third-party software installed in order to run properly.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 6MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.