Regular Price $19.90
After Discount Coupon $11.94
Coupon expiration 9/28/2017
Download Size: 23,524 KB. v.: 7.1
5/5 - Rated by 21 users.
USD 11.94 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
January 04, 2017
Total Image Converter
Discount Coupon CODE-U1X4-HWHC
Graphic designers and even web developers will be able to enjoy the provided functions by Total Image Converter, a program capable of realize operations commonly used by the designers when adjusting their images. In fact, it can convert and edit a wide format's range, providing the ability to add custom watermarks to protect against unauthorized image distribution.
The user interface has a standard design; it is divided into three well differentiated areas. On the left is located the navigation panel, which shows the local disk in the tree view format. It allows to navigate through the folders to locate the desired images. The center of the screen shows the images contained in the selected folder in the navigation panel; which are shown in the thumbnail format. Finally on the right is placed the editing panel, with an image previewing function to test the job while it is being edited. In summary, we can say that Total Image Converter is very easy to use, not requiring more comments from us.
An attractive Total Image Converter's feature is its operational methods; in fact, it includes three different ones. The first is through the interface; the second is via Windows Explorer, through its Shell extension and the last is via command-line. All these variants make the application extremely versatile, adapting to different modes of use.
In relation to the image converting engine, we must emphasize that Total Image Converter offers support for the most diverse formats, including TIFF, JPEG, RAW, PNG, BMP, PSD, TGA, and others. The output quality is also optimal, since the image encoder doesn't cause distortions.
Our testers have qualified this application as a compact and easy to use utility, which includes the tools necessary to convert images and perform basic adjustment jobs. We consider these features as useful, making it an attractive option for web developers.
Total Image Converter Functions
Total Image Converter Features
- Support popular image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, RAW, PNG, BMP, PSD, and TGA.
- Resize images without quality loss.
- Crop images, adjusting its visible area according to user needs.
- Rotate in predefined angles or freely.
- Convert between diverse image formats.
- Support Flickr and Picasa images.
- Add watermarks protecting images against copyright issues.
- Offer command-line operation with a rich parameter syntax.
- Provide three operational modes: The first method consists using it from the standard interface; the second one allows Windows Explorer right-mouse button; and the last method is through from the command line.
- Image Viewer: It comes with a practical image viewer which can test the partial results while the image is being adjusted.
- Image Editing: Users can adjust common image properties, such as resizing to modify its resolution; cropping to remove unwanted areas, and the rotating to modify the image angle.
- Watermarks: This function allows to add user's custom marks to avoid non-authorized distribution.
- Output Quality: The editing and converting functions don't degrade the original quality.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 25MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.