Retail Price $49.00 Now $41.65
Coupon expiration 6/1/2017
File Size: 5,660 KB. Version: 2.58
5/5 - Rated by 20 users.
15 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Coupon Code CUP-OSW3
Watermark Factory is a simple but powerful program to protect photos from copyright's issues, by adding them, watermarking text or images. This program offers an effective solution for worry people about unauthorized sharing of own original photos or graphic material. In fact, it is easy to copy photos from web-sites, using or sharing them without the corresponding permission. In this situation, Watermark Factory can be an appreciated tool.
The program, looks friendly at the first try. Once installed, it can be operated without previous system configuration or driver's set up. Its main windows keep on the left the image's list, which includes the selected images to process, detailing its thumbnail view, file name and weight. This panel also enables to add one file or an entire folder; other buttons allow to remove non desired items or empty the list.
On the right side of the main interface is located the image preview, which shows the selected photo with the watermark applied. In addition, Watermark Factory comes with a text editor, that allows to include text, format it and define several properties, such as font, size, color, position and transparency; the image importing tab, enables to add graphical elements, commonly are used at this point own logos, setting up its position and transparency.
Watermark Factory provides two operational modes, the one image at time and the batch processing; this is the most recommended when is required to process several images; in this situation, the user should select a source folder, a saved profile, which includes the watermark's definition and hit the run button.
Finally, we can recommend Watermark Factory as a practical utility to resolve copyright's issues; the program doesn't require special hardware or software in order to run properly.Watermark Factory Features
- Provide two operation modes (interactive and batch).
- Offer many options, including file-renaming, resizing, cropping, format converting and rotating.
- The standardize function, helps to optimize the image weight. It is useful for web design.
- Auto-date option, stamps the images with the creation date.
- Display the EXIF and IPTC information (shutter speed and aperture).
- Optionally it can convert the processed images to different formats, such as BMP, GIF, JPG, TGA and PNG.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.