Regular Price $99.95
After Coupon Code $69.97
Coupon expiration 3/27/2019
Download Size: 13.422 KB. v.: 3.5.1
Rating 5/5 - 8 votes.
USD 69.97 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
January 11, 2018
Coupon Code: FREE-G840-DEPO
Discount 30% OFF
Wondershare DemoCreator is a tool for presentation creation, whether they are product demos or tutorials; enabling its application to virtually any business area, starting from sales to human resources. Its flexible features make it unique, since it is possible to obtain demos in common sharing formats, including video, Flash, exe (self-executable) and LMS (SCORM or AICC compliant packages).
In relation to DemoCreator's interface, we must emphasize that it is a simplified design with a predictable layout; the main screen includes two tabs; the first one is called 'Home' it is the place where the whole design and editing process is performed, and the second is called 'Publish'; this module includes the conversion options to share the presentation.
The image capturing, offers a wide range of options; in fact, you can take screen's sequences or import images already generated from hard disk. Once the video and image series are created and imported, you can edit them adjusting their visual parameters easily.
Regarding to its exporting functions, it offers diverse alternatives that cover common sharing options. In fact, the most usual of them is the flash format that allows to upload the presentations on company websites, or share them on YouTube, Facebook to name a few. In addition, you can generate video files for playback on computer or executable (exe) files to be burned to CD / DVD. Another option is to export the project to LMS (SCORM or AICC) formats to be imported easily into specific packages.
Finally, Wondershare DemoCreator has demonstrated solid features for creating professional presentations. It includes the necessary functions to cover the commonly used output formats for demonstration's sharing. Once our staff concluded the testing phase, they recommend the program in terms of simplicity and professional features.
Wondershare DemoCreator Functions
DemoCreating FeaturesRecording Settings:
- Enable to build videos from desktop's screen recordings.
- Record a website or software product to make presentations.
- Capture on-screen activities, allowing to share them as video on own website or YouTube.
- Support background sounds and narrations.
- It is compatible with AICC, SCORM LMS packages.
- Record desktop areas: It allows to record the screen areas, including custom size or active application.
- Recording Modes: Users can set it as a screen shot recording, full-motion, or custom.
- Background Sounds: Support sound's recording, such as narrations from microphone or background music from computer sounds.
- Control Panel: This module can administer in real-time the recording process, allowing countdown, pause, redo and stop, using hot keys.
- Users can insert callouts and notes as additional explanatory.
- Apply animations to inserted objects and shapes.
- Offer interactive presentations with buttons, entries and animations.
- Support zoom and pan effects, enabling to play the demos in different screen sizes.
- It comes with the watermark function to insert company's logo or text as trademarks.
- The instant preview feature enables to check the project at any stage.
- Support Flash-based presentations or video demos.
- Offer compatibility for several video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-2, FLV, 3GP.
- Users can create standard EXE files for easy distribution.
- Support SCORM/AICC package for LMS compliant.
- Hot Keys: Users can apply the default or define custom ones to improve the screen record efficiency.
- Highlight: It is possible to add emphasizing the cursor area during the design process.
- Zoom and Pan: Enable to focus on specific screen areas or details.
- Event Control: This feature lets you create interactive demos.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.