Regular Price $49.95
After Coupon Code $32.47
Coupon expiration 7/7/2020
Download Size: 65.742 KB. v.: 3.7
Rating 5/5 - 18 votes.
USD 32.47 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
February 24, 2017
Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac
Coupon Code: CODE-Y41Y-GYJD
Discount 35% OFF
Wondershare PDF Editor Pro is a Mac OS application designed to work with PDF files. Users will be able to view and edit documents. In addition, it comes with page functions like join and divide. Finally, this utility is capable of convert PDF files to diverse office documents, for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text, ePUB, and many others.
Another important feature, is its ability of PDF creating from a wide range of formats, including Microsoft Office, web pages, images and even scanned documents with advanced OCR capabilities.
The editing functions, allows to add or remove text blocks, rearrange pages and works with images. Moreover, it allows to add a stamp to sign documents. It enables to add password protection for security purposes; it is an important feature, specially in business environments, where the information is by default sensitive.
The watermarking function, enables to add image and text as background of the document; it could be used to prevent unauthorized duplication and distribution; for example, to protect tutorials avoiding its publication on Internet.
Finally, we can remark about this application, its simplicity along with powerful functions, making the program a good choice for PDF editing and creating jobs. The installation package includes all the needed components to operate correctly; it is a stand-alone application, that means Wondershare PDF Editor software doesn't require additional software installed on the destination computer to run appropriately.
Note: If you're looking for the professional version, please go to: Pro Version
.Wondershare PDF Editor Functions
- Add, modify, rearrange, and remove text blocks.
- Insert, crop, resize, move and delete graphics.
- Convert PDF to MS-Word preserving the original layout and objects.
- Markup and annotate functions.
- Support for diverse languages.
- Edit and convert directly from the context menu.
Convert to MS-Word:
- Complete environment to create and edit documents.
- The auto matching fonts resolve common issues.
- Edit the document properties.
Markup and Annotate Functions:
- Transform source files to MS-Word, preserving the original content.
- Support with encrypted files.
- Convert individual pages.
- Compatible with Ms-Word for Mac's versions.
- Highlight, underline, and strike through the text.
- Sticky Notes and Text Box.
- Annotate (Arrow, Line, Rectangle and Oval).
- Support custom colors and line-weight for markups and annotations.
- Bookmarks: Powerful book marking management.
- Display Options: Enable to view the documents in different ways, including single, double pages and continuous.
- Languages: Support a wide range of languages.
New in this Version
- Added floating menu.
- Extract and delete individual pages.
- Merging and splitting.
- Watermarks function.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.