Regular Price $39.00
After Coupon Code $31.20
Coupon expiration 11/18/2019
Download Size: 44.175 KB. v.: 7.0
Rating 5/5 - 5 votes.
USD 31.20 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
October 03, 2017
4Media DVD Creator
Coupon Code: MEDI-36T1-FSDN
Discount 20% OFF
DVD Creator is an authoring software designed for Microsoft Windows users; that provides different functions to create professional-looking movies from diverse media formats.
The interface is clear and direct, once it is started, only is required to load the clips. This task can be realized by using the import function or dragging the clips from the Microsoft Windows Explorer. Once the videos are imported, they will be shown into the main interface in a list. In instance, users will be able to edit each video, including transition effects and even background sounds.
Another important feature, is the complete menu creation module, which supports templates and custom design. So users can add custom background image, buttons, sounds and intro clips. At the end of the creation procedure, the resulting movie can be saved as a wide range of different formats.
The interface is easy to operate; the layout is predictable, and the options are self-explained. This makes 4Media DVD Creator an affordable application, especially for those not familiar with computer programs.
Note: If you're using Mac's operating system, please try: DVD Creator Mac Version
.4Media DVD Creator Functions
- Creation: Produce movies, with menu, extras, intro clips, chapters and titles.
- IFO-Folders and ISO-Images: Burn images on hard-drive to play them in the computer.
- Custom Options: Users will be able to produce professional-looking movies, with image effects, custom subtitles and audio-tracks.
- Performance: The advanced design, utilizes multi-threading and multi-Core, delivering optimal speed and final quality.
- Batch Operation: This expert option, processes various files, converting them into one single and unattended task.
- Disc Formats: Support a wide range of disc types, including D5 (single) and D9 (dual-layer).
- Wizard Interface: The operation is a self-guided procedure, starting with media selection, customization and finally burn it to disc.
- Clips: Extract segments from the source, saving them as video clips.
- Merge: Join media segments into one single compilation.
- Menu Creator: Allow to choose a template, adding topics, background music, pictures and opening film.
- Crop, Effects and Watermarks: The crop function, removes video areas, like black edges or commercial trademarks. In addition, it features diverse effects and watermark's capabilities.
- Audio Tracks Management: Insert or remove tracks, setting the delay time to get perfect synchronization.
- Subtitles: Support multi-languages by adding various subtitle files.
- Adjustable Parameters: Control output parameters, including bit-rate, aspect ratio, frame rate and quality.
- Player: Preview the project in real-time before finishing it.
- Other Options: Feature diverse operational parameters, including speed writing, number of copies, automatic chapters adding and after-done actions.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.