Retail Price $35.00 Now $24.50
Coupon expiration 10/24/2016
File Size: 23,524 KB. Version: 2.5
5/5 - Rated by 12 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Aimersoft Video Editor
Coupon Code AST-6K69
Aimersoft Video Editor is an application developed for regular users to perform editing media projects even with minimal skills. The program provides a complete set of tools that allow to realize virtually any project, including professional ones.
The program's interface is clear and compact; the functions are named with self-defined tags; it avoids having to read tutorials or help files. Experienced users also will be able to take advantage of its expert functions and benefit from its simplicity.
Among its outstanding features, we can mention its ability to trim and merge video clips. The trim function, allows to capture a video clip, saving it to disk in the same format or an alternative: The merge function, helps to compose a full movie from video clip's collections, adding transitional effects.
Aimersoft Video Editor also includes numerous parameter's adjustment options, such as brightness, contrast, color saturation, output resolution and many others. All these parameters can be recorded as user-defined profiles to be reused in future projects.
Finally, we have seen that Aimersoft Video Editor is an application with a decent feature's set, also it has file conversion capabilities, which makes it a versatile application. In addition, we note that its interface is clear and predictable allowing users with minimal experience to take advantage of its expert functions without limitations. The program installation doesn't present major complications, which makes it suitable for common users.Functions
- Create custom movies from popular formats.
- Edit the videos in separate tracks.
- Adjust the movies, applying tools, such as trimming, cropping, merging, rotating.
- Insert filters, effects and transitions.
- Share and broadcast the media projects.
- Support a large list's formats, including AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, JPG, BMP, MP3 and WMA.
- Work on separate tracks through drag-and-drop functions.
- Provide basic and advanced editing capabilities (copy and paste segments, extract clips, remove unwanted areas, split big files and remove audio tracks).
- Adjust output parameters (playing speed, saturation, brightness, contrast, fade-in/out, voiceover, background music, watermarks).
- Insert effects and transitions ('pick-in-pick', intro or credits, hold, tilt-shift and mosaic).
- Save projects in a variety of formats (standard and high-definition).
- Conversion profiles with optimal values for devices (iPhone, iPad, iPad, smart-phones, PSP and Xbox).
- Upload media files to sites (YouTube, Facebook, etc.).
- Burn projects to DVD with professional quality.
- Favorites: Add frequently used tools to the favorite's tab.
- Preview: Test the files while they are being edited.
- Snapshots: Capture movie's frames, saving them to the hard drive.
- Interface: Easy to understand at the first glance, providing a comfortable environment.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 30MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews