Regular Price $35.00
After Discount Coupon $21.00
Coupon expiration 3/30/2017
Download Size: 10,833 KB. v.: 6.3
Rating 5/5 - 13 votes.
USD 21.00 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
February 09, 2017
Aiseesoft AVCHD Converter for Mac
Discount 40% OFF
Aiseesoft AVCHD Converter allows users to encode camcorder's files, to play them on the computer or mobile devices. In fact, one of the most important features is its impressive support for diverse formats, like audio and video. Other features are related to editing and video adjustment; it comes with practically the same functions as professional media editing platforms.
The formats supported by this application, include standards, for compatibility reasons and high-definition to take advantage of the newest playback devices, especially mobiles. Aiseesoft AVCHD Converter offers support for 4K, and it allows to encode 2D videos in 3D with the numerous adjustment's options.
The program's interface looks modern and attractive at first sight; it consists of a main panel where files to process are placed once they are imported. On the right is located a small media player to test the videos before they are converted. We should note that the interface is very simple to use, even beginners can complete their projects by themselves without having to ask for help.
In conclusion, it is a powerful video platform with professional capabilities and simplicity. The installation procedure can be done by users without previous knowledge, since the setup package, includes the components necessary for the application to function correctly once the routine is finished.
If you're using Microsoft Windows, please go to: Aiseesoft AVCHD Converter for Windows
Aiseesoft AVCHD Converter Functions
- Convert AVCHD formats to popular media, including standard and high-definition.
- Support converting to 3D and 4K formats.
- Extract audio tracks from source videos.
- Include editing capabilities, such as merge, trim, crop, and image effect's adjustment.
- Mac OS Compatibility: It has been specially developed for Mac's operating system, taking advantage of its power.
- Trim: This function will allow to select and extract clips from the source media.
- Crop: Remove unwanted parts of the screen area.
- Merge: Join several clips into one single output file.
- Output Parameters: Enable to adjust image's parameters; this function is especially useful for adapting videos to multimedia players.
- Preview: It displays in real-time the image adjustments made, allowing to test the project without having to carry out the conversion process.
- Watermark: It allows to include image or text with transparency, avoiding unauthorized distribution of the produced material.
- Subtitle and Audio Tracks: This software allows to import subtitle and audio-track files, enabling to adjust them for its proper synchronization.
New in this Version
- Added the watermark function.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.