Regular Price $35.00
After Discount Coupon $21.00
Coupon expiration 3/30/2017
Download Size: 25,395 KB. v.: 6.5
5/5 - Rated by 27 users.
USD 21.00 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
January 05, 2017
Aiseesoft HD Converter for Mac
Discount Coupon CODE-N2ST
Many users have to convert high-definition videos to their standard counterparts for compatibility with older devices. In such cases, it can be very useful to have a software capable of performing this task without sacrificing the original quality. We recommend Aiseesoft HD Converter, a software designed especially for Mac OS based computers. Its important features are the long list of supported formats and the ability to edit videos.
We must note its ability to edit and adjust videos. We will start by naming the 'Trim' function, to select segments, converting them to supported formats; the 'Crop' option, to remove unwanted black-edges or screen areas. The 'Merge' function, used to join several clips in a single movie. There are other functions, but we have detailed only the most-used tools at our discretion. Other important features are its ability to adjust the output image by brightness, contrast and color-balance parameters. In summary, using these options it is possible to modify any aspect of a video, so that it is perfectly adapted to the device where it is desired to be played.
Finally, regarding to Aiseesoft HD Converter description, we must emphasize that it's a product designed for Mac OS, with an user interface that blends to the typical Mac layout. In addition, it supports a large list of video and audio formats in both HD and SD. Another important feature are its output editing and tuning options and concluding with our review, we should note that it consumes a moderate amount of system resources, which allows users to work with other applications while the background conversion is performed.
Aiseesoft HD Converter for Mac Functions
- Encode HD formats and standard ones for compatibility purposes.
- Offer extended support for portable devices.
- Include a complete set of video-editing tools.
Note: If you're using Windows Operating System, please go to: Aiseesoft HD Video Converter for Windows
. FeaturesHigh-Definition Converting
- Converter: Convert between most of the HD formats, and HD to SD for compatibility.
- Audio Converter: Support encoding popular audio formats.
- Audio Extractor: Extract audio from sources, saving the output as audio files.
- Crop: Set the playing region, removing black-edges or adjusting the frame size.
- Merge: Join video clips into one single output file.
- Trim: Mark and cut clips from the source, converting only the selection.
- Watermarks: Add text and pictures to the output media, preventing copyright issues.
- One process several files: Output different formats from one single source.
- Output Parameters: Users can control output parameters, including encoder, resolution, bit rate, and channels.
- Image Effects: Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and audio volume.
- Subtitle and Audio Tracks: It is possible to import subtitle and audio track files.
- Preview: This is a handy function was especially designed to test the output while it is being adjusted.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.