Retail Price $42.00 Now $14.70
Coupon expiration 4/2/2017
File Size: 26,340 KB. Version: 6.2
5/5 - Rated by 23 users.
15 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Aiseesoft M4V Converter for Mac
Coupon Code PROS-7MD3-KNTD
Aiseesoft M4V Converter for Mac converts M4V to diverse formats, like standard and high-definition, making it compatible with popular devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP and Zune. This software also features editing tools, enabling to adjust the output video at user's disposal.
The program's interface has been developed as a typical Mac's application; it has on the upper side a series of buttons; the first one allows to import multimedia files for processing, by browsing through the hard-drive; in addition, it lets to add files by using the drag-and-drop function, which makes it very practical and easy to use.
In the middle of the main window, are listed the files to process, with a thumbnail view, source format, resolution, and duration; plus the output data, shows format, duration and other informations related to the output media after the conversion process.Aiseesoft M4V Converter for Mac Functions
- Specially designed for Mac users: This is a suite designed for Mac users to convert, edit and transform source files to diverse formats in an easy way.
- Supported formats: The software accepts M4V format as source and converts it to popular ones, including standard and high-definition.
- Players support: As mentioned, it provides support for a format's wide range, which makes it, full compatible with popular devices and players.
- Audio capturing: It can capture audio segments from M4V sources, converting its track selection as different formats, naming a few AAC, MP3, and M4A.
- Output different formats at one time: This converter is capable of produce several outputs into one single process; it saves time and effort.
- Snapshots: This function, enables to capture frames from the preview window; it is useful to create thumbnails of the video produced.
- Trim, Crop and Merge functions: This application comes with a powerful series of editing tools. The 'Trim', allows to clips from sources, by setting two points using the provided slider-bar. It features cropping the target frame can be useful to adjust the image size when it doesn't fit the target player's resolution; finally, the merging tool offers the ability to join several clips into one single compilation.
- Output parameters: Users can adjust several parameters, such as video-encoder, resolution, frame-rate, and bitrate. Once the parameters are adjusted to required values, the selection can be stored as 'user-defined profiles'; it could be useful when recurring jobs are performed.
- Output effects: It offers the ability to tweak several video adjustments; the list includes brightness, contrast, and saturation. In addition, it features the 'Deinterlacing Function', which enables to turn interlaced formats to progressive one.
- Preview: In the 'video-editing window', is placed the preview-movie function, which allows to take a look at the video while it is being adjusted.
- Watermarks: This function lets users to add text or image to avoid copyright's issues.
- Subtitle handling: Users can import new subtitle files and adjust them to fit the current movie.
- Performance: Aiseesoft M4V Converter provides professional-grade conversion speed, taking full advantage of the resources installed.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 or aboce.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.