Aiseesoft MKV Converter Coupon
It's a professional MKV converter designed for Microsoft Windows users. Aiseesoft MKV Converter encodes MKV files to a large format's list, extract audio tracks, and it features video-editing functions.
Regular Price $35.00
After Coupon Code $21.00
Coupon expiration 4/4/2020
Download Size: 23.992 KB. v.: 6.2.18
Rating 5/5 - 12 votes.
USD 21.00 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
December 07, 2016
Aiseesoft MKV Converter
Coupon Code: CODE-N2ST
Discount 40% OFF
It's a video converting software specialized in MKV formats as its name implies. In fact, Aiseesoft MKV Converter offers compatibility for a long list of files, including standard for compatibility and high-definition to obtain the highest possible quality. In addition, this video converting application offers a large number of functions, such as video-editing tools; the ability to process multiple conversion jobs into one single task in batch.
Regarding to the user interface, we want to note that it is a traditional layout, simple to understand at first glance. When the videos are imported, they will be placed in a list, showing its name, original format, resolution and playback time. On the right is placed a player, which is useful to preview the videos while they are being adjusted. In summary, we can say that the user interface adds to the overall quality of this product.
Aiseesoft MKV Converter Functions
FeaturesMKV Converting Features
- Convert MKV formats to a wide format's range.
- Media-editing capabilities to customize the output.
- Image parameter's adjustment options.
- Extract audio from MKV, saving them as other formats.
- Excellent output quality and optimal conversion performance.
- MKV Converter Engine: Support the most common formats, including standard and high-definition.
- Audio Capturing: Users can capture sound tracks from the source and convert them as popular audio formats.
- Batch Conversion: This function allows to select as input two or more files, converting them into one single and unattended process.
- Trim: Enable to select segments, converting only the previously defined region.
- Crop: Remove unwanted playing areas, for example, black-borders or aspect ratio.
- Merge: Join several clips into one single output video file.
- Watermark: Personalize the media production by adding text (brand) or image (logo), with position and transparency adjusting options.
- Image Adjustment: Enable to adjust image parameters, including brightness, contrast, saturation and audio-volume.
- Deinterlacing: Turn interlaced media files into progressive ones, improving.
- Audio Tracks and Subtitles: Import sound tracks and subtitle files, with the option to sync them with the video.
- Output Settings: Adjust output media parameters, like Encoder, Frame Rate, Bitrate, Resolution, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, and Audio Bitrate.
- Preview: Help to test the output file while it is being edited.
- Snapshot: Capture video frames from the preview panel, saving them as image's series.
- Performance: Support for NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technologies, which gives optimal balance between conversion speed and output quality.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.