Download Size: 54.422 KB. v.: 1.0
Rating 5/5 - 5 votes.
14 Days Trial.
February 20, 2017
ChordPad is a powerful application specially designed for musicians of different experience levels, to manipulate chord sequences in a simple way, ensuring maximum flexibility. The most important advantage is that it offers the same features of expensive applications available only for recording studios. It makes an important difference in the adoption of the chord sequencer.
Chord Pad Functions
- Include a Chord-sequencer module, enabling to create chord progressions in a few mouse-clicks.
- Allow to create backing-tracks.
- Support creating sequences removing any track, ie. Bassless, or drumless.
- Provide a large collection of musical styles.
- The application allows to set the tempo manually.
- Include a Mixer module to add instrument tracks, with custom options, like volume, pan, muting and effects.
- The sequences created can be exported as WAV, MP3, WMA or MIDI.
- Include a midi-player, to playback the created files before exporting them.
Its interface looks professional, and it includes the functions seen in applications used in recording studios. At this point, we must emphasize that it is necessary to have previous knowledge about music and instruments to operate it. Anyway we believe that a beginner musician should not have major problems. Another usability point, is a simplified installation, thanks to its setup package that includes the necessary drivers.
Chord Pad Editorial Review
Our testers have completed the software installation with a few mouse-clicks and inform us that it runs in standard computers without special hardware requirements. In addition, the setup package includes the necessary codecs and drivers, for its exporting functions to audio formats (wav, mp3, wma and midi). The user interface is clear, and it doesn't present difficulties when it is being operated. Finally, the tested functions have proven to work properly without error messages or unpredictable results.
Download Chord Pad For Free
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 60MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.