Regular Price $44.99
After Coupon Code $38.24
Coupon expiration 12/17/2018
Download Size: 26.981 KB. v.: 6.0
Rating 5/5 - 15 votes.
USD 38.24 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
7 Days Trial.
July 25, 2016
Coupon Code: VSO-O1GC
Discount 15% OFF
ConvertXtoDVD encodes a large video format's list to DVD compatible; featuring professional intro menus, and media corrections. Another important advantage is its extended support for Blu-Ray discs, making it an excellent choice to decide its adoption.
In addition, it offers a rich video-editing collection, which allow typical adjustments required by both home-users and professionals. Starting its description, we should mention the 'Cutting' function, that helps removing unwanted video segments, especially advertisement. Another feature is the 'Merging' that enables to join video clips. Finally, the 'Cropping' tool, is used to adjust the output image size. In short words, the described features are just the main ones, and we must emphasize that they don't require prior knowledge to take advantage of them.
The interface provided by ConvertXtoDVD is apt to be understood immediately by novices, thanks to its extreme simplicity; it could be considered as an additional plus when the software is evaluated. We want to note the simplified conversion procedure using the 'Conversion-Profiles'. These profiles, allow users to select an output format without the need to adjust output values manually. In addition, this module enables to create custom-profiles for specific jobs. This is an advanced function, and its use is recommended only for experienced.
In conclusion, ConvertXtoDVD is a solid application to create professional-quality movies that can be operated perfectly by both beginners and advanced users. The output quality is more than acceptable thanks to its double-pass encoding method, which in some cases can result a bit slow but the quality obtained is superior to similar tools.
FeaturesDVD Converting Functions
- Convert media formats to DVD compatible with standard players.
- Burn to DVD disc after the conversion.
- Offer optimal balance between output quality and speed processing.
- Include a complete editing-tools collection.
- The program enables to play diverse sources on standard DVD players; the supported formats, includes SD and HD too.
DVD Burning Module
- The software features dozens of editing-tools customizing the output according to user's preferences. In addition, it comes with a live-preview tool, to see the effects applied before running the conversion.
- The provided DVD menu module, allows to create professional intros, with presentation clips, background music and thematic look and feel.
- Cut: Users will be able to remove unwanted playing areas.
- Merge Clips: Enable to join several media files, burning them together.
- Chapters: This function, enables to add different chapters in automatic or manual mode.
- Subtitle and Audio Tracks: Enable to choose the desired subtitle and audio tracks.
- Burn optical discs or ISO-images on the hard-drive sending it to DVD disc later.
- Create DVD video, commonly named VOB formats to guarantee full compatibility with the oldest players.
- Offer full compatibility with diverse optical disc types and sizes.
- Users can define different aspect ratios, including 16:9 wide screen or 4:3 full screen.
- Burn multiple copies into one single process.
- Users can specify a desired output file-size, applying the compression function.
- Provide two pass encoding for optimal output quality.
- Include synchronization between subtitles and audio function.
- The image resize, includes 'lanczos', 'linear', 'cubic', and more.
- Multiple encoding profiles with optimal values facilitating the conversion task.
- Post-conversion actions, allowing to choose between 'shut-down computer', 'hibernate', 'close the program'.
- Compatible with multi-core processors, which delivers excellent conversion speed.
- Audio-amplifier option, enabling to normalize the movie's volume before converting it.
- The 'Deinterlacing' function enables to turn sources into progressive, improving the image quality.
- Batch operation, to select two or more sources, converting them into one single and unattended process.
- The quality-advisor acts as a wizard tool, suggesting optimal output parameters.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.