Retail Price $59.99 Now $50.99
Coupon expiration 4/2/2017
File Size: 11,863 KB. Version: 13.10
5/5 - Rated by 24 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Coupon Code DVD-339B
DVD Cloner is a professional utility designed to backup DVD and Blu-Ray discs, even if they are encrypted. The program features an optimized copier engine which delivers high performance and quality.
The software comes with two interface modes. Express mode, shows the required options to perform a standard disc copying job; it is the recommended method for beginners. Expert mode, enables advanced parameters; it is only recommended for professionals to realize custom jobs.
DVD Cloner features diverse options, including the ability to compress the destination with minimal quality loss, allowing to copy a dual-layer (DVD-9) to a single one (DVD-5). Other functions help to copy selecting individual chapters, bypass intro menu and advertising. Other functions allow to copy the source disc to the hard-drive and burn a movie project to DVD disc too. In addition, it comes with optional presets; for example, it is possible to customize the reading and writing speed. It makes DVD Cloner compatible with diverse optical devices, even the old ones.
Furthermore, the program can verify the copy results by comparing at a byte level the source and target; this function is optional, and it may increase the job processing time.
Finally, we recommend this software as a solid program with a decent set of functions and a professional-grade performance and output quality.
This software provides support for the latest DVD movies (single and dual-layer) and Blu-Ray discs.
DVD Cloner FunctionsDuplication:
- Developed with the latest technology, ensuring optimal output quality.
- Perform disc's backups on the hard-drive as ISO, IFO or NRG formats.
- Coverage for protections, including CSS, Region-Protected and Sony ARCCOS.
- Feature two interface options; the express for novices and the expert for advanced users).
- Recognize the disc's format, suggesting the appropriate modes and options.
- Burn two D5 movies to D9 with custom options.
- Split one D9 to two D5. The movie title and menu will be copied to the second disc.
- Copy D9 to D5 compressing the target.
- Movie-only option, burns the main movie without menus and extras.
- Batch mode which allows to define the number of discs to copy, completing the job into one unattended process.
- Adjustable compression rate, saving space with minimal quality loss.
- Burn discs to the hard-drive as IFO-Folders or ISO-Images.
DVD Cloner Advantages
- Intuitive 'wizard-style' interface with self-guided steps.
- Select automatically the optimal reading and burning values.
- The data is verified after completing the backup job.
- Preview function, to see the destination before processing it.
- Compatible with standard hardware drives and players.
- Save or remove the temporary files, after completing the process.
- Track the process status through the progress bar.
- Optionally it can 'shuts-down' the computer when the job is completed.
- Free-cost product updates and technical support.
Note: DVD Cloner program is intended for personal use only, to backup own discs against loss or damage.
New in this Version
- Enhanced the burn module.
- Improved the efficiency of multi-core CPUs.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation; 5GB/DVD-5, 10GB/DVD-9 or 50GB/Blu-Ray
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.