Regular Price $49.95
After Discount Coupon $42.46
Coupon expiration 9/29/2017
Download Size: 29,448 KB. v.: 16
FarStone Technology Inc
Rating 5/5 - 10 votes.
USD 42.46 (Discount Applied)
14 Days Trial.
February 09, 2017
FarStone VirtualDrive Pro
Discount 15% OFF
This software is perfect for users or companies that have optical disk's collections and it requires to access them frequently. In instance, it will be possible to access virtual images centrally, avoiding expensive CD ROM racks. In this situation, FarStone VirtualDrive Pro is the application that solves such requirements, enabling to virtualize large numbers of optical disks at time, for concurrent access on network environments.
FarStone VirtualDrive Pro Functions
- Virtualize CD, DVD and Blu-Ray Disc.
- Offer optimal reading speed, because the files are stored on hard drive.
- Disc duplication, through its burning capabilities.
- Support up-to 23 virtual drives connected simultaneously.
- Allow to share the images over the LAN.
In relation to its operation, we must emphasize that the interface is wizard based, which simplify the job, allowing inexperienced to use it taking advantage of its professional features.
FarStone VirtualDrive Pro includes a long list of features, like extensive support for diverse types of optical disc; in fact, it operates with CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. Undoubtedly, it expands its usability to all device types. Another interesting feature is its burning capabilities, which allow to backup disc, protecting them. It is important to note that the burning engine can't burn protected discs.
In conclusion, FarStone VirtualDrive Pro has proven to be a powerful and yet easy-to-use software. Its functions have proven to work properly. Our testing staff assign it a five stars rating.Features
- Reading Performance: When a disc is mounted the reading speed is optimal, enabling intensive use of the same image for concurrent users.
- Virtual Optical Drive: This tool is perfect for computers without CD/DVD drives.
- Blu-Ray Support: The software supports the common disc operations, such as read, burn, record and clone (unprotected).
- Wizard Interface: This feature facilitates the user's operation, since they aren't technical knowledge in order to use the application.
- Custom Covers: The program comes with a cover creator to use with every virtual disc.
- Supported Discs: Blu-Ray, CD-ROM, Audio CD, mixed-mode CD, photo CD, and unencrypted video DVD.
- Archiving: This module, enables to organize the virtual discs into searchable libraries.
- Media Backups: It can be used as a backup software, protecting the original discs.
- Multiple Images: The software enables to preload up to 23 virtual discs.
- Virtual CD Creation: Enable to create virtual CD, to share them over the network.
- Burning: It comes equipped with a burning engine to perform optical disc's backup.
- Free Update: This function, keeps the product updated with the latest features.
FarStone VirtualDrive Pro is a must-have software piece for users who need continuous access to their optical media. It converts the optical disc into virtual CDs, mountable as images on the hard drive, enabling optimal reading speed.
Another great feature is the ability to mount 20+ CDs simultaneously, sharing them over the network.
The product is easy to use, equipped with a clear and intuitive interface designed for both experienced and novices.
We recommend FarStone VirtualDrive Pro software as an useful alternative for intensive optical device access.
- Support CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs.
- Easy to use, the interface can be operated by inexperienced users.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.