Regular Price $89.00
After Discount Coupon $84.55
Coupon expiration 7/27/2017
Download Size: 4,788 KB. v.: 8.1.2
Innovative Music Systems, Inc.
Rating 5/5 - 27 votes.
USD 84.55 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
February 09, 2017
Intelliscore Polyphonic MP3 to MIDI Converter
Discount 5% OFF
Musicians who wish to transcribe audio and CD files into MIDI musical notation, have numerous options in the market, some of them are intended exclusively for advanced use and too expensive; others are accessible with limited features, for this, we present Intelliscore Polyphonic MP3 to MIDI Converter, a software that brings together professional features and at the same time an affordable cost.
Intelliscore Polyphonic MP3 to MIDI Converter Functions
- Produce notes, chord names and keys from a single instrument. In addition, it can convert music that includes more than one note at a time.
- It can create expressive nuances, such as pitch bend, vibrato, brightness, tremolo and portamento.
- Enable to view and edit scores once the conversion is done.
- Allow to play non-MIDI instruments to see its notes appear on the MIDI sequencer.
- Users can run MIDI synthesizer by playing instruments into the microphone attached to computer.
- Show chord names and keys present in the source music files.
- Include a pitch indicator to tune instruments.
Regarding to the interface, it is clear and easy to use; in fact, the project is driven by a wizard which simplifies the task. We should note that the interface looks like an old style, but it is limited only to visual aspects, and it doesn't affect its usability.
The features present in Intelliscore Polyphonic MP3 to MIDI Converter are powerful, although in this version, they are limited to one musical instrument without percussion. We are convinced that musician average normally operates with a single instrument.
We will describe some of its features; naming a few. The 'Conversion Results Window' function enables to fill up the major and minor keys, once the audio file is converted. The program also comes with an 'Instrument Tuner', this component allows instruments tuning, such as a guitar. The 'Expression capture', continuously writes tempo changes, allowing to capture effects; The 'Chord Name Detection' this function suggests chord names from a long list of them, based on the notes.
After our intensive testing on Intelliscore Polyphonic MP3 to MIDI Converter, we have come to the conclusion that it is a professional application with powerful functions that musicians will take advantage at a reasonable cost.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.