Retail Price $35.00 Now $15.75
Coupon expiration 3/30/2017
File Size: 60,187 KB. Version: 5.0.1
5/5 - Rated by 15 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
iOrgSoft Video Editor for Mac
Coupon Code PROS-MVJG-WJPS
iOrgSoft Video Editor is an interesting application intended for users who want to edit, convert or create original movies. It offers compatibility for a wide range of formats, including standard and high-definition.
The editing tools, includes video cutting to capture clips and then convert them to other formats. The cropping function can be used to adjust the output size of the frame or remove unwanted areas; and the joining allows to merge several clips, even in different formats, into one single output.
In addition, this editing platform enables to modify image's properties, for example, brightness or contrast and other parameters, like encoder, resolution and so on. All the editing functions can be applied and monitored in real-time, using the preview window. It enables to see the intermediate video before converting it.
The interface is friendly, making the operation direct; once the application is started, the videos can be imported via the browse or dragging functions. They are listed in the main panel to edit them; in instance, at the end of the process, it allows to convert on demand or batch them into one single process.
Finally, we recommend it as an useful editing software to retouch videos or compose movies. Its functions make it a professional-grade application and its simplicity enables users, even novices, operate it without worries.Functions
- Edit and convert standard and high-definition.
- The editing options, include cutting, trimming, splitting, joining and effect adjustments.
- Export to editing platforms (iMovie, Final Cut Pro/Express and Adobe's products).
- Editing Functions: Feature a complete set of tools (cutting, trimming, splitting, joining and merging). In addition, it enables output adjustments (brightness, contrast, saturation, resolution, encoder and bit-rate).
- Converting Capabilities: Support converting between diverse media formats (standard and high-definition). This module, enables to select and capture audio tracks from the source.
- Exporting Options: Export projects to other media platforms, including iMovie, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere and QuickTime Pro.
- Portable Devices: Feature a transferring module, that supports diverse devices and standard players, such as iPad, iPod, iPhone and phones.
- Sharing: Allow to produce media files compatible with popular sharing web sites (Youtube, Google, Yahoo, Clipshack, Vimeo and Metacafe).
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.