Regular Price $49.00
After Discount Coupon $34.30
Coupon expiration 1/22/2017
Download Size: 74,193 KB. v.: 3.10
5/5 - Rated by 11 users.
USD 34.30 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
January 07, 2017
iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac
Discount 30% OFF
iSkysoft DVD Creator helps users to create original DVD movies to play on TV or Mac's player. This piece of software grades as professional, supporting a wide range of video, audio and image formats. In instance, it comes with a handy menu builder to create custom intros. The projects can be burned to DVD discs or hard drive as movie images.
Once it is installed, users will be able to start operating it. The first step comprises to import video clips, by browsing the hard drive or dragging them into the application. The second step is selecting a menu template or creating a new one. Finally, the process completion requires to select a destination, such as, DVD disc or hard drive, to burn the project as a movie.
The operation is quite easy; it doesn't require expertise to use. Once the videos are added, and the menu is selected the project can be burned. The task will be finished in a few mouse clicks.
It comes with video-editing capabilities, for example; users will be able to select and cut segments from the source, join clips with transitional effects and adjust the output frame by using the crop module.
In addition, this program features a slide show module, which allows drag pictures into the panel, rearrange and adjust them, and import audio files to be used as background music.
Note: If you're using Windows Operating system, please go to: iSkysoft DVD Creator for Windows
iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac Functions
- Make professional-looking movies with diverse effects using standard and high-definition formats.
- Burn projects to DVD discs or hard-drive as IFO/ISO images.
- Provide various editing tools and image enhancements.
- Create slide-shows with photos and background music.
- DVD Authoring: Provide a professional environment to make movies from clips in diverse formats.
- Burn Functions: Burn media projects to DVD discs or images on hard-drive.
- Slide-Shows: Users can create photo slide-shows, inserting images, background music and transition effects.
- Easy to Use: The provided interface is intuitive with a predictable layout.
- Menu Styles: Feature a huge menu templates collection. In addition, users can design original intros.
- Preview: Allow to test the project during the design process.
- Crop: Remove unwanted backdrops, black-borders or emphasize a particular area.
- Merge: Join media files in a different formats into one single.
iSkysoft DVD Creator Coupon's Information
Coupon Code 30% Off.
iSkysoft DVD Creator's original price $49.00, with our exclusive discount coupon you will pay only $34.30, saving $14.70. Don't miss this promotional offer.
This coupon expires on 1/22/2017.
Last tested on 1/16/2017.
Once the order is placed, you will get by email the productís registration code and the link to the full version.
The coupon code is included in the productís shopping cart. The discount will be deducted instantly, showing you the original and the promotional price that you pay.
iSkysoft DVD Creator is a powerful burning and authoring software that supports popular formats, including standard and high-definition. The interface layout is similar to iDVD, making it an attractive solution for Mac OS users.
The operation is quite easy, by dragging and dropping media files into the main window in order to get started.
This software provides editing functions, such as trimming, cropping and effect adjusting. It creates menus using the included templates.
- Amazing interface.
- Support NTSC and PAL.
- Easy to use.
New in this Version
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 compatible.
- Optimized ISO files burning.
- Fix minor bugs.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or above, OS X 10.11 EL Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.7 and 10.8 (Lion).
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 ◊ 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.