Retail Price $29.00 Now $13.05
Coupon expiration 10/29/2016
File Size: 46,542 KB. Version: 5.7.3
5/5 - Rated by 10 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 16, 2016
iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac
Coupon Code CODE-DG1S-HLIN
iSkysoft iTube Studio is a Mac OS application, designed to download videos from sharing web sites. The list's supported sources are expanded up to +1000 sites. In addition, it comes with a practical converter, which can transform the captured media to common formats.
The operation is quite than intuitive; it doesn't require a significant attention, to capture videos. This software offers different possibilities; the first is by pasting the source URL in the 'Paste URL' tab; the second works through the 'Download button' on the browser. Once the videos are selected, they will be listed in a queue, ready to be downloaded.
Users can capture audio tracks; the source will be converted automatically as standard audio formats, for example, MP3 or M4A. The recorded songs are stored on hard drive or iTune's Library.
In conclusion, Skysoft iTube Studio a recommended suite to download videos, by demand or in batch, and converting them automatically in one single step. The interface looks well designed, and the functions provided are self-explained, making it a good software for users who are looking for video and song capturing.
Note: If you're using Windows operating system, please go to: iSkysoft iTube Studio for Windows
iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac Functions
iTube Studio Advantages
- Download online media files from 100+ popular sharing sites.
- Convert on the fly to a wide range of formats, including standard and high-definition.
- Compatible with portable devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.
- Provide the one-click function to get all files in a specific channel, user page, play-list or category.
- Automatically shut-down the computer when the job is done.
- Sources: Support popular media sharing sites.
- Converting: Transform the received files to common formats.
- Audio Extractor: Capture tracks from videos, turning them to diverse audios.
- FLV Player: Users will be able to test the output before the conversion.
- Portable Devices: Support a large list of devices, providing optimal values.
- Multi-Task: Optionally it can run in the Windows background, processing the tasks in silent mode, without user's intervention.
- Auto Detection: Detect media on the current web-page, allowing download it with one single mouse-click.
- iMovie Compatibility: Convert with optimized formats for editing applications (iMovie, FCP, etc.).
- Interface: It is clear and modern, with self-explained options.
New in this Version
It's a maintenance release, including:
- Fixed a minor bug on the record button.
- Resolved a files downloaded tab issue.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 50MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews