Regular Price $29.00
After Discount Coupon $20.30
Coupon expiration 4/2/2017
Download Size: 46,542 KB. v.: 5.7.3
Rating 5/5 - 10 votes.
USD 20.30 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
February 09, 2017
iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac
Discount 30% OFF
iSkysoft iTube Studio is a Mac OS application, designed to download videos from sharing web sites. The list's supported sources are expanded up to 10,000+ sites. In addition, it comes with a practical converter, which can transform the captured media to common formats.
The operation is quite than intuitive; it doesn't require a significant attention, to capture videos. This software offers different possibilities; the first is by pasting the source URL in the 'Paste URL' tab; the second works through the 'Download button' on the browser. Once the videos are selected, they will be listed in a queue, ready to be downloaded.
Users can capture audio tracks; the source will be converted automatically as standard audio formats, for example, MP3 or M4A. The recorded songs are stored on hard drive or iTune's Library.
In conclusion, Skysoft iTube Studio a recommended suite to download videos, by demand or in batch, and converting them automatically in one single step. The interface looks well designed, and the functions provided are self-explained, making it a good software for users who are looking for video and song capturing.
Note: If you're using Windows operating system, please go to: iSkysoft iTube Studio for Windows
iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac Functions
iTube Studio Advantages
- Download online media files from 10,000+ popular sharing sites.
- Convert on the fly to a wide range of formats, including standard and high-definition.
- Compatible with portable devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.
- Provide the one-click function to get all files in a specific channel, user page, play-list or category.
- Automatically shut-down the computer when the job is done.
- Sources: Support popular media sharing sites.
- Converting: Transform the received files to common formats.
- Audio Extractor: Capture tracks from videos, turning them to diverse audios.
- FLV Player: Users will be able to test the output before the conversion.
- Portable Devices: Support a large list of devices, providing optimal values.
- Multi-Task: Optionally it can run in the Windows background, processing the tasks in silent mode, without user's intervention.
- Auto Detection: Detect media on the current web-page, allowing download it with one single mouse-click.
- iMovie Compatibility: Convert with optimized formats for editing applications (iMovie, FCP, etc.).
- Interface: It is clear and modern, with self-explained options.
Our staff has tested carefully this application, raising this detailed report:
The installation is a simple procedure that is started from the downloaded setup package; once the routine is triggered, it starts downloading the necessary updates from iSkysoft Studio official site; it allows users the latest product version.
Regarding to the functions, we must note that it has the possibility to download movies and songs from a huge list of sharing sites (full version only). The downloading is performed at excellent speed; in fact, it contains an automatic bandwidth balancer. Optionally once the files are downloaded these can be converted automatically to other formats; it is welcome for mobile users, since many times FLV contents can't be played on portable devices.
The UI is very simple to use, it doesn't present major difficulties; the whole application is a list of files to download with access to the settings.
Finally, our staff recommends iSkysoft iTube Studio as an application that takes advantage of all the available bandwidth, downloading the files in the shortest time possible; the format conversion is performed automatically and with excellent quality.
- Support 10,000+ media sharing websites.
- Offer optimal downloading speeds.
- Support high-definition videos 4K UHD, 4K, and 1920px.
- The media converting engine supports video and audio formats with excellent quality.
- The program provides a downloading queue enabling to process several files at times.
- Include a media player to test downloaded files.
- No in the current version.
New in this Version
It's a maintenance release, including:
- Fixed a minor bug on the record button.
- Resolved the file downloaded tab issue.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 50MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.