Retail Price $38.00 Now $34.20
Coupon expiration 7/27/2017
File Size: 9,760 KB. Version: 5
5/5 - Rated by 26 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Coupon Code CODE-B367-XJKF
liteCam HD is an utility designed to record playing videos on the desktop's computer. The operation is quite easy; users only have to select the window area and press the record button. In instance, it will record the video with the audio's selection.
The interface has a modern design, with self-explained functions, providing an affordable operation for those without prior experience in similar utilities. Its main window includes the required functions to set the recording region and optional parameters related to video resolution/audio preferences.
Once selected the recording area through the mouse pointer, the next step is to select the audio source, the detected sound card of the computer, is assumed by default.
The installation procedure is fully automated, through the wizard. It includes all the required components to run properly; at the end, it will put a shortcut to the application, facilitating its access.
In conclusion, we can define this program, as a practical software, that allows to record videos played on the computer's desktop with excellent quality; enabling minimal experience users to start recording professional-quality movies, once the application is installed. It doesn't require additional setup or the third-party software installations.Functions
- Record videos from media players or browsers.
- Enable screen writing while recording, it is useful to build presentations or tutorials.
- Convert the recorded videos to diverse formats to play on mobile-devices or web-sites.
- Provide a recording-timer to take series of a specified time.
- Provide various recording modes (full-screen, window-frame, custom-size and program-recording).
- The audio-wizard, detects automatically the installed sound card and setup it with the optimal configuration.
- The interface offers a clear layout, making it a good choice for non-experienced users.
- Support streaming videos (YouTube, Facebook).
- Web cam's videos and even chat conversations.
- Flash and streaming formats (Windows Media Player).
- Support desktop programs and games.
- Feature mouse pointer, it is useful for software's demos.
- Enable to write while the recording is performed with the 'Draw on Screen' tool.
- Accept diverse formats, including portable-devices and web.
New in this Version
- Improved the user interface.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD or above.
- RAM: 512MB or above.
- Free Hard-Disk: 50MB for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA or higher.
- Full duplexing sound card.