File Size: 16,984 KB. Version: 2.1.0
5/5 - Rated by 17 users.
August 03, 2016
Home users and professionals can take advantage of NeatMP3 as a simple music organizer and tag editor. The organizer functions enable a complete files' management (copy, delete, rename and move). The tag editor allows users to insert or modify different fields, such as artist, title, album, year or genre.
This software can complete automatically the missing tags by searching them on the Internet. Additionally, users can insert fields manually or apply the completing option based on the file name.
The library management features diverse functions facilitating the music library administration; for example, users can play any of them using the built-in audio player, which facilitates the song's identification. Other functions refer to the file grouping; in addition, the application is capable of organize the library according to certain criteria (album, artist or genre).
NeatMP3 provides a modern interface, with no complications, that show the library's folder structure, with the option of picking song files, playing them or editing its tag info. This program can be operated by any user's skill level thanks to its predictable functions and options.
Once the software is downloaded into the computer, the installation routine will guide through the entire process, enabling to select a destination folder or leave the default proposed. After the installation is completed the software keeps ready to use, avoiding further setup or inclusion of third party components.Functions
- Organize song's files, grouping them by artist, genre, album, and many others.
- Offer ID3 Tag editing capabilities, supporting diverse audio formats, including MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV, MP4 and more.
- Complete the missing tags, taking the file name as the starting point.
- Support tag editing in batch mode, it saves time and effort.
- Erase invalid ID3 tags automatically.
- Include an audio player to test the songs, while they are being organized.
- It is capable of search-online for missing tags.
- Include powerful searching capabilities.
Finally, we found NeatMP3 as an easy to use software to organize large music collections, facilitating the file management. In addition, users can take advantage of its meta tag editor, to facilitate the song files identification.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 30MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews