Regular Price $35.00
After Coupon Code $26.25
Coupon expiration 4/27/2018
Download Size: 33.642 KB. v.: 4.8.5
Rating 5/5 - 17 votes.
USD 26.25 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
May 08, 2016
Pavtube HD Video Converter
Coupon Code: CUP-QS1B
Discount 25% OFF
Pavtube HD Video Converter is recommended for users who want a compact encoder with support for a long video list, be they standard and high-definition. In addition to its extended support for video formats, this converter offers advanced editing features that can be exploited by professionals as well as home-users.
The product's interface, has a predictable layout with self-explained options, it facilitates greatly the job, requiring minimal mouse-clicks to apply their functions. A typical conversion process requires at least a video file in the conversion list. It can be done in two ways; the first is using the 'Open' button, which is on the top tool bar; it will display a dialog box type 'Browse-Files'; then the user will be able to navigate through the disc locating the desired video. The other option is using the Windows Explorer and dragging and dropping the video onto the application.
Once imported a media file, it will be located in the conversion list; it details basic parameters of the source media, such as file-name, duration and target file. In addition, it can alter the conversion order and picking one from the list. It is possible to view it in the preview-window and then modify their parameters.
An important advantage when the video is being edited, is the change's testing possibility in real-time using the preview-window; it simplifies the editing task enabling to test the results avoiding a conversion process with undesirable results.
In addition, Pavtube HD Video Converter comes with conversion-profiles; these are optimized parameters groups for specific formats and devices. It allows optimum conversion processes, helping inexperienced users to obtain professional results. Another advantage is the custom-profiles feature; it enables to create custom parameter's sets, storing them to reuse in future conversion jobs.
During the Pavtube HD Video Converter testing process, we have determined that it is a solid media conversion platform; which includes advanced features and a simple interface, helping users with minimal experience to take advantage of them. The output quality is optimal, and the conversion time required is acceptable. Finally, we note that the installation procedure is very simple, and it doesn't require pre-installed software in order to be completed.Functions
- Convert high-definition formats.
- Excellent output quality without synchronization issues.
- Support VFW codec encoding and 5.1 channel audio.
- Provide conversion profiles with optimal values.
- Editing functions to refine the output.
- Synchronization: It has been designed with optimized sync correction between video and audio.
- Performance: The multi-core and multi-thread compatibility, enable it to complete the job in less time.
- Trim: Extract clip segments from the source, converting them to supported formats.
- Crop: Remove unwanted playing areas, adjusting the aspect ratio.
- Merge: Join several clips into one bigger file.
- Watermarks: Personalize the project by adding text, image and video-clips to the output movie.
- Thumbnails: Capture frames from the preview panel, saving them as image in the hard drive.
- Profiles: The provided 'Profile Manager', enables to create custom records, saving them as user-defined.
New in this Version
- Redesigned the interface.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 40MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.