Retail Price $65.00 Now $48.75
Coupon expiration 1/20/2017
File Size: 10,428 KB. Version: 4.8
5/5 - Rated by 14 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
Coupon Code CUP-QS1B
Pavtube iMedia Converter is a Mac App designed to realize multimedia jobs with professional quality on Apple platforms. This software offers a wide range of media compatibility, including standard, high-definition video, DVD and Blu-Ray formats.
The interface has been designed with a typical Mac Apps layout. The main window keeps the menu on the top, which includes direct access to open files from hard drive or optical media, and video adjusting options. The preview panel is located on the right; it enables to test the media before processing it. The file's list is placed in the center, detailing title, duration, format and destination.
Finally, the output frame is located at the bottom, where is possible to select a destination format and the local hard drive folder.
Pavtube iMedia Converter, comes with editing capabilities, enabling users without graphical design skills to retouch the image settings; for example, Crop option, that allows to adjust the frame size according to the target screen. The trimming function removes unwanted segments from the source. The splitting and merging functions could be used to divide a long movie into segments and join several clips into one single movie.
The installation, can be realized by average users without previous computer experience. The program will ask for different deployment options, showing default values to select. At the end of the routine, the program keeps ready to use, thanks to the packed codecs and other drivers required to perform a professional job.Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac Functions
- Transform 2D to 3D.
- Full compatible with portable devices, including iPod, iPad, iPhone, etc.
- Export media to editing platforms (Apple ProRes, DVCPRO, HDV, etc.).
- Media Players: Support a large list of standard devices and phones.
- HD Options: Compress high-definition to standard formats, with minimal quality loss.
- Deinterlacing: Users will be able to turn interlaced to progressive formats.
- TiVo shows Recorder: Convert TiVo clips, transforming them to MPG or TS formats.
- Performance: The provided technologies, deliver faster processing than other similar programs.
- Batch Operation: It is a multi-task based software with batch capabilities, allowing several jobs into one single task.
- Merge and Trim: Join diverse clips, titles or chapters into one single file. The trim function selects and captures segments, converting them to desired formats.
- Image Capturing: Take snapshots, saving them as image on hard drive.
- Sync Technology: The optimized sync function, resolves typical quality issues between video/audio tracks.
- Aspect Ratio: Offer custom resolutions, supporting diverse screens and device's types.
- Watermarks: Add text, image and clips to the media project.
New in this Version
- Added support for El Capitan Mac OS.
- Improved the overall stability.
- Optimized the media player.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 above (including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard,Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard,Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X Yosemite 10.10) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.