Retail Price $35.00 Now $26.25
Coupon expiration 10/31/2016
File Size: 33,724 KB. Version: 4.8.5
5/5 - Rated by 6 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Pavtube Video Converter
Coupon Code CUP-QS1B
Pavtube Video Converter allows to encode media files of diverse formats, including standard and high-definition, and even audio extensions. In addition, it features custom output for portable devices, expanding its capacities for the mobile world.
The interface has been designed with a well-organized layout, making it intuitive, specially for non experienced users. Once the application is started the files can be imported by selecting them through the media browser or simply by dragging them from the Windows Explorer.
The imported files are shown in a list view, which details the item name, duration and file size. Users will be able to pick one of them, selecting an output format and destination to perform the conversion. Moreover, it also enables to process a batch of files into one single and unattended task. It could be useful to realize large jobs and while they are processed to continue working on other applications.
In addition, it offers many editing options; for example, capture parts from the source by selecting its start and end point. The crop function, allows to adjust the frame size according to the output required. However, users will be able to apply special effects or adjust the image (contrast, brightness, color, etc.).
The editing and adjusting functions can be realized easily with the help of the media preview, to test the resulting job in real-time.
During the conversion, procedure is possible to take a look at the progress of the job (elapsed and remaining time), pause and continue the process and additionally set up a post-action, for example, shut down the computer.
Finally, the installation package includes all the required components to keep it running after the routine; making it a simplified procedure.Functions
- Convert between a wide range of formats (standard and high-definition).
- Transfer files to portable devices.
- Editing capabilities to adjust the output according as the preferences.
- Compatible with NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream acceleration technologies.
- Provide presets for players and phones.
- Performance: Support the latest acceleration technologies, making it faster than others.
- Trim: Enable to get specific segments from the source video.
- Crop: Cut off the black edges or unwanted playing areas.
- Merge: Join clips, even they are in different formats.
- Watermark: Personalize the projects, enabling to insert text or images to the output project.
- Snapshots: Capture frame series, saving them into the hard-drive.
- Interface: It is easy to operate, without confusing options and self-explained functions.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews