Retail Price $35.00 Now $26.25
Coupon expiration 3/26/2017
File Size: 31,254 KB. Version: 4.8
5/5 - Rated by 8 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
Coupon Code CUP-QS1B
Pavtube Video Converter is an interesting option for users who require encoding functions a decent arsenal of options. This program is designed especially for Mac OS and retains the same look and feel that Mac has. This facilitates the operation and the layout becomes predictable and comfortable, even for novice users.
In addition, this program offers support for most video formats, be they standard or high-definition. Another important feature is its special support for portable-devices and phones with the ability to play multimedia files (video and audio).
Pavtube Video Converter offers video-editing features and output adjustment's parameters. It allows users to get the desired results in the easy way.
The program's interface looks simple at first glance. It has a converting queue list on the center; on the top-margin is positioned the tool-bar with commonly used functions and on the right a video-preview panel. In short, from the main-windows, you can perform all the functions that convert video files.
The operation is very simple; it is only required to import a video. This task can be done in two ways; the traditional is through the function 'media-import', which will display a dialog box like 'browse-files', and the other is by dragging and dropping the desired files onto the application.
Once it is complete, the files are placed on the conversion's list, where you can select the output format either through a 'conversion-profile' or just picking a format from the list. The last option is recommended for advanced users, as it can require output parameter's adjustment.
Pavtube Video Converter Features
- Convert popular media files with optimal processing speed and quality.
- Include media-editing capabilities to customize the output.
- Compatibility: This program offers extended support for popular media formats, including standard and high-definition; in addition, it is compatible with Apple portable-devices, players and modern phones with multimedia capabilities.
- Audio Tracks Replacement: Users will be able to import external audio-tracks, replacing the original.
- Performance: The software has been designed with the latest technology, enabling it to take advantage of the hardware installed.
- Merge: This function allows to join video clips, to build a long movie, including them.
- Trim and Crop: The 'Trim' function means select, capturing segments from source; while the 'Crop' feature allows to cut off unwanted screen's areas.
- Watermark: When the copyrights are required, users can take advantage of the watermark function, which enables to add text and image to the output video preventing unauthorized distribution.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 40MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.