Retail Price $35.00 Now $26.25
Coupon expiration 6/1/2017
File Size: 31,444 KB. Version: 2.2
5/5 - Rated by 8 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Sothink HD Movie Maker
Coupon Code CUP-YE97
This utility encodes popular video formats to Blu-Ray or DVD, including standard and high-definition. It supports BDRE, BD25, BD50, and DVD (D5, D9).
The interface is clean and well-organized, allowing to operate it without previous experience in media creation tools. Once it is started, the user can import video clips, using the media browser or dragging them from the Windows Explorer into the application.
Sothink HD Movie Maker provides many functions, such as bit-rate calculation, automatic size adjusting, according to target disc capacity, auto-chapter splitting, external subtitles importing and others. In addition, this software comes with trimming capabilities, which enables to include only the required segments of the source video.
Another important feature consists of the built-in player, which helps in the clip selection and edition. The program enables to setup a different external player; it could be a plus for advanced users.
This is a professional-grade movie creator, which comes with a solid menu builder module, that helps to create and customize the Blu-Ray movie's intros. Some features include background image, sound and even the time required to perform a selection.
Finally, the installation routine is conducted automatically by a wizard, guiding the process step by step, allowing to select the destination folder. Once the installation is done, the program is ready to use, without having to perform additional setup or system adjustments.Functions
- Compatible with a wide range of media formats, including standard and high-definition.
- Support different resolutions (1280x720p and 1920x1080p).
- Accept popular HD-Cameras, such as Sony (M2TS), Cannon (M2T), and Panasonic (MTS).
- Support BD discs, including BD-25 (single-layer 25GB) and BD-50 (dual-layer 50GB).
- Burn huge movies into common DVD discs (D5) by compressing or splitting into several discs.
- Create professional-looking menus.
- Support HD formats, burning them without quality loss.
- Compatible with HD devices, such as Blu-Ray players and HDTVs.
New in this Version
- Menu creation with background image and music.
- Support adding video folders.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.