Download Size: 10,724 KB. v.: 2015
5/5 - Rated by 17 users.
October 26, 2016
SuperSimple Video Converter provides users the ability to turn audio and video files to a wide range of formats, playing them on computer or mobile devices. In addition, it offers optimized conversion to share the output on media sites like YouTube.
Another important advantage is the ability of modify video and audio parameters; including, resolution (file size), playing frame, volume level and more.
The product's interface is presented in a single window with self-explained options; on the top is located a ribbon which contains open (add files to process), remove from list and converting button; in the middle is placed the queue, where are included the files to convert; it details file, folder, duration, video and audio formats and destination.
The files can be imported into the application by using either the browser function or simply dragging them from the Windows Explorer to the queue grid. Once the files are placed in the list, it is possible to reorder or remove them; in instance, it enables to convert one by picking or selecting all to realize a batch process.
SuperSimple Video Converter Features
- Support portable-device formats, including iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, etc.
- Compatible with popular media sharing sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, etc.
- Capture audio tracks from sources, saving them to a previously selected format.
- Editing capabilities, to resize, modify resolution and special parameter's adjustment.
- Include conversion profiles to facilitate the operation, ensuring excellent results.
- Compatible with multiple CPUs, MMX and GPU acceleration, which delivers fast conversion speed and excellent output quality.
- Clear and concise interface, designed for both novices and advanced users.
Download SuperSimple Video Converter For Free
SuperSimple Video Converter is a practical software that has extensive support for a wide format's list, including professional functions, such as audio extraction and editing capabilities.
The program is delivery in a freeware model, that means free-cost, with a courtesy donation.
During our test, the software has proven to be solid, without crashes or unresponsive windows; in addition, the conversion performance was acceptable along with the output quality.
Finally, we recommend this video converter as a good choice for users who are looking for a free-cost and professional-quality converter.
- Support popular formats.
- Fast conversion speed.
- Excellent output quality.
- Easy to use.
- Absolutely free-cost.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 12MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.