Regular Price $25.00
After Coupon Code $21.25
Coupon expiration 9/22/2020
Download Size: 10.291 KB. v.: 6.4
Rating 5/5 - 10 votes.
USD 21.25 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
June 24, 2016
Ultra Video Joiner
Coupon Code: CUP-IO1N
Discount 15% OFF
Ultra Video Joiner is a simple application to merge video clips with huge file sizes. In addition, it supports a wide format's range, including standard and high-definition.
This software provides a handy vide-cutter, which supports selecting a segment by sliding its start and ending bars. Moreover, it comes with other interesting features, such as the ability to import audio tracks and subtitle files. At the end of the editing process, the output can be saved onto hard-disk in supported video formats.
Another important advantage is its simplified interface, which presents a simple and predictable design. It is an advantage for users who are unfamiliar with such programs. When a video merging job is started, the first step imports the files using the function 'Add Files', which displays a 'Browse Files' dialog box, allowing to navigate the disc selecting the desired videos. Another method and certainly the most direct is by dragging and dropping the files from Windows Explorer.
Once the files are imported, they are placed in a list, where it is possible to rearrange the files. Ultra Video Joiner provides the ability to preview the videos before processing them. In addition, within the same screen, you can set the output video parameters, such as format, quality and aspect ratio.
In conclusion, Ultra Video Joiner is a simple program that allows to join video clips in different formats, including both standard and high-definition. The operation is predictable and requires no further assistance. Moreover, it can be installed on standard computers, because it consumes minimal system resources. Our staff recommends Ultra Video Joiner as an application that performs video files merging with optimal quality.
Ultra Video Joiner Features
- Join unlimited media files into a big output.
- Provide coverage for popular media formats.
- Remove unwanted segments by specifying its start and ending point.
- The codecs are built-in, making it a stand-alone software.
- Support NTSC and PAL options for DVD, VCD, SVCD exporting.
- Enable to adjust the output frame size and aspect ratio.
- Support big files, specially HD formats.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 12MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.