Regular Price $45.95
After Coupon Code $29.87
Coupon expiration 6/26/2018
Download Size: 786 KB. v.: 3.8.0
Rating 5/5 - 8 votes.
USD 29.87 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
March 27, 2017
Wondershare DVD Creator
Coupon Code: CODE-Y41Y-GYJD
Discount 35% OFF
Wondershare DVD Creator is an authoring software intended to create and burn professional movie discs. It offers extended support for popular video formats, including standard and high-definition.
The installation routine runs smooth and it has been designed as a self-guided wizard, that it doesn't require the user interaction to complete the program deployment; in addition, it comes with all the required drivers and codecs, enabling immediate access after the installation is done.
Another interesting advantage is related to its simplified operation, enabling both power and novices users take a full approach without having to access help files reading or ask for assistance. The interface looks modern with a clear layout, with self-explained options that enable a less effort authoring process.
The principle is quite easy; the first step consists of import video clips by using the media browser to load them directly from the hard-drive or by simply dragging them from the Microsoft Windows Explorer. Once the list of clips is on the program, they can be customized using the editing tools or parameter's adjustment options. Optionally it is possible to add a professional menu by using one of the provided templates or creating a new one according to own needs.
Note: If you're using Mac OS, you may be interested in: DVD Creator Mac Version
Wondershare DVD Creator Functions
DVD Creator FeaturesBurning Functions
- Accept diverse formats, including standard and high-definition, importing them to the application.
- Create photo slide-shows with transition effects and background music.
- Feature professional editing options (merging, cropping, trimming, etc.).
- Burn discs and ISO images with excellent quality.
- Burn discs and images on hard-drive in high-definition.
- Create photo slide-shows from picture's collection, allowing to set the size, position and order.
- Remove any unwanted areas, using the crop options.
- Join clip compilations, even if they are in different formats.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and other image effects.
- Add image and text as watermarks, selecting its position, font and transparency.
- Provide 40+ menu templates, to facilitate the design.
- Enable to customize thumbnails, buttons, frames and intro's text.
- Support background image and music.
- Allow users to test the movie before burning it.
- Feature the snapshot function, to capture image series on hard-drive.
- Output Resolution: Enable to select the resolution as 16:9 or 4:3 to fit on popular player's screen sizes.
- Normalize Audio Volume: Provide adjusting options to set the optimal average level.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.