Regular Price $49.00
After Coupon Code $31.85
Coupon expiration 8/24/2019
Download Size: 70.264 KB. v.: 3.8.1
Rating 5/5 - 15 votes.
USD 31.85 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
March 27, 2017
Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac
Coupon Code: CODE-Y41Y-GYJD
Discount 35% OFF
Wondershare DVD Creator as its name suggests is an application to create DVD movies on Mac OS computers. This program includes a complete set of modules or tools that allow users even less experienced to create your own DVD movies with professional quality.
When analyzing its interface, our testers have been surprised with its simplicity and the professional design level of each module. Once downloaded the setup file, you only need to make a mouse-click on it; immediately the installation wizard pops asking for a few decisions. This point doesn't present difficulties, since all options are shown with default values that are optimal for most cases.
The basic procedure for creating a DVD movie can be summarized in the following steps: At the beginning is required to import the source videos; optionally you can adjust its picture and sound parameters; adding a start menu and finally selecting the burning target, in such cases you can choose between DVD and image-file on hard-drive.
The above procedure is possible thanks to the rich interface design provided by Wondershare DVD Creator, making it easy for the user, and leaving the technical complications to the application, since it comes with default values, which results optimal for most projects. Anyway experienced users can take advantage of the advanced properties to produce custom DVD movies.
In conclusion, we arrived, that Wondershare DVD Creator is a powerful program, with the functions required by professionals while keeping the simplicity necessary for beginners.
Note: If you're using Windows Operating System, you may be interested in: DVD Creator Windows Version
Wondershare DVD Creator Functions
DVD Creator AdvantagesConverting Functions:
- Create professional discs from popular media formats.
- Produce slide-shows, including photos, clips and background music.
- Feature artistic effects and intro menus.
- Burn projects to disc or ISO-images on hard-drive.
- Accept diverse media formats, including standard and high-definition.
- Support cameras and camcorders.
Menu Maker and Media Editor:
- This module enables to add and arrange photos, supporting common graphic formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, TIF, etc.).
- Enable to insert background music and customize the effect's time during.
- Offer the option of retouch the images, by using trimming.
- Support drag-and-drop, to facilitate the photo's management.
- Provide a template's library to use as a starting point of menu's creations.
- Enable to add background sounds, pictures, and title's thumbnails.
- The editing functions, includes cropping, trimming, effect adjusting and angle rotation.
- Combine (merge) clips or split (divide) one into several segments.
- Media Browser: Enable to browse through the disk looking for media files to import.
- Preview: Test the project while it is being designed.
- Technical Support: Registered users will get free-cost technical support and product upgrades.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.