Retail Price $39.00 Now $27.30
Coupon expiration 1/26/2017
File Size: 20,042 KB. Version: 8.0
5/5 - Rated by 6 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Wondershare Video Converter for Mac
Coupon Code FREE-G840-DEPO
This software offers a solution to transform media files of diverse formats, including standard and high-definition. In addition, it has been designed to produce customized videos (file size and screen resolution) for portable devices, enabling users to play their productions on iPad, iPhone and phones with multimedia capabilities.
Another important feature, includes the media adjusting and editing capabilities; so users will be able to adjust the output screen size from the crop tool; moreover, select and capture clips from the source, converting them to the desired format.
Other output adjustments, include the option of modify the brightness, contrast and saturation, it could be useful when the output screen size is smaller than the original. The setting's options come with the ability of modify the target file size, to be played on devices where the storage is a critical item.
The media adjustments can be realized previewing the effects applied by using the included player, which allows take a look at the working image before converting it; in addition, users can capture frames from the playing video saving them as image series to be used as thumbnails for covers or presentation menu.
The described functions come packed into a clear and concise interface, which presents in its main window the options required to import files once it is started; it offers three options to include files; the first is by using the media browser where users can select the clips from the hard drive. In addition, is possible drag files from the Windows Explorer and finally select a group of files and process them into a batch job.
Note: You may be interested in the full features version Mac Version Ultimate
- Convert between diverse formats (standard and high-definition).
- Extract audio from sources, saving them to popular audios.
- Editing options to enhance the output.
- Convert files to diverse formats, with special support for portable devices.
- Export to other Mac applications (QuickTime, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, Final Cut and Adobe).
- Share media on YouTube, Google, Yahoo and MySpace.
Settings and Profiles
- Remove unwanted areas using the crop option.
- Capture clips with the trim tool, by setting the start and end-time.
- Join several clips, even in different formats into one single file.
- Adjust resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit-rate and channels.
- Modify diverse output parameters (brightness, contrast and saturation).
- Insert effects (old film, gray, emboss and canvas).
- Preview in real-time the output project while it is being edited.
- Convert several videos at once, by using the batch option.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7 (Lion), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.