Xilisoft ISO Burner Coupon Code
Its main function consists of ISO files burning to optical discs. ISO Burner supports bootable images and diverse formats (BIN/CUE, IMG, MDF, NRG, CDI, B5i/6i, and DMG).
Retail Price $29.95 Now $23.96
Coupon expiration 4/1/2017
File Size: 5,564 KB. Version: 1.0
5/5 - Rated by 8 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Xilisoft ISO Burner
Coupon Code CUP-MURD
Xilisoft ISO Burner is a solid utility for intensive use. It supports ISO, and BIN, IMG, MDF, CDI, B5i/6i and DMG also. In addition, this software is compatible with any type of image content, including data, programs, and multimedia sources.
The user interface looks modern with an attractive design; it shows all the functions grouped on the main windows, which simplifies its operation even for beginners.
The burning process is fast; it only requires a few options to set before starting. The first step consists in the source selection; it can be done, either using the build-in file-browser or simply dragging the source from the Windows Explorer. Optionally it enables to select the burning speed and number of copies.
In addition, users can opt for the data verification; it is fired after the burning process is done; by comparing at byte-level the source and destination, ensuring both are identical. This process can double the time required to complete a regular burning session.
Finally, the product's performance was outstanding; it doesn't require significant resources to run (RAM and processor's cycles), allowing to work with other applications, while the process is realized.Functions
- Burn programs, databases, movies and bootable discs.
- Convert images to diverse formats for compatibility purposes.
- Support popular optical drives.
- Burn and convert popular images (BIN/CUE, MDF, CDI, and DMG).
- Compatible with standard disc types.
- Designed with an optimized engine.
- Provide erasing features, detect not empty discs, allowing users erasing them.
- Compare the source and target once the process has finished.
- Adjust writing speed, according to the drive technology.
- Users will be able to specify the number of copies to produce.
- Provide real-time processing information about the task progress.
- Auto-update, checks via the Internet for new releases.
- Post-action, enables to set diverse actions (shutdown computer, close the program).
- The interface can be operated with drag-and-drop.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.