Regular Price $49.95
After Discount Coupon $34.97
Coupon expiration 1/20/2017
Download Size: 57,242 KB. v.: 7.3.0
5/5 - Rated by 9 users.
USD 34.97 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
December 11, 2016
Xilisoft Video Converter Platinum for Mac
Discount Coupon CODE-Q8VI-XFGZ
It's the Platinum version's Xilisoft Video Converter. This software was designed for Mac's operating systems. Among its most notable features, we can name its wide support for a broad format's list, including both video and audio. It offers the possibility to edit videos, removing the black-edges, and eliminating unwanted areas from the source video. Other features allow to adjust image's parameters to ensure optimum playback, especially on mobile devices. All these features make this video converting software an excellent choice for beginners and advanced users too.
The video conversion functions have two fundamental attributes in applications like this. Its conversion speed allows to finish long jobs in a short time and its excellent output quality. These two characteristics make it suitable for professional use. Another important feature is its simplicity of use, achieved through a clear interface that comes with a standard design, making it easy to learn. On this point we must emphasize that many similar applications, often impose innovative interface designs, which are usually less friendly. In short, we rated the user interface with five stars.
In conclusion, after Xilisoft Video Converter Platinum testing, we must point out that it is an application with professional features at the cost of a standard video converter. The overall performance in long movies has been optimal; in the same way, the output quality was excellent. Finally, the video-editing functions have been very easy to use even for those without previous experience.
Xilisoft Video Converter Platinum Functions
- Convert media formats, including standard, high-definition and 3D formats.
- Offer full compatibility for portable devices.
- Media-Editing tools (Trim, Merge, and Watermarks).
- Capture audio streams from videos.
- Supported Formats: It supports diverse media formats, including SD and HD.
- Audio Capturing: Enable to select and extract audio segments from videos.
- 3D Converting: Users can convert old-fashioned 2D to the new 3D full effects.
- Portable devices: Provide optimal settings for popular portable-players.
Other Conversion Options
- Merge: Join several clips into one single file, using transitional effects between them.
- Clip: Capture video segments, converting only the selection.
- Split: Divide large movies into smaller pieces by size or time during.
- Crop: Remove unwanted playing areas, such as black-edges or commercial banners.
- Custom File Size: Users can produce files to specific size by using the included Bitrate-Calculator.
- Output Settings: Enable to adjust image parameters, like saturation, brightness, and contrast.
- Artistic Effects: Provide a large effect's collection, including, 'Old-Film', 'Canvas', and 'Negative'.
- Watermarks: Users can add text or image to the project by selecting its position and transparency.
- Audio Tracks: Allow to add audio-tracks to the video creation.
- One File to Multiple: This function allows to produce several files in different formats into one single job.
- Conversion Profiles: Help users to realize their conversion jobs using optimal values, according to the selected format.
- Transfer to Devices: Transfer the converted files to portable-devices and iTunes.
- Performance: Support multithreading and multi-core CPU, giving optimal performance and excellent output quality.
- Batch Conversion: Enable to realize several conversion jobs into one single task.
- Preview: Help to test the video while it is being adjusted.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.