Regular Price $149.95
After Coupon Code $127.46
Coupon expiration 6/26/2018
Download Size: 5.594 KB. v.: 8.11
Rating 5/5 - 9 votes.
USD 127.46 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
July 20, 2016
Coupon Code: CUP-RYVR
Discount 15% OFF
10-Strike LANState is a software developed to help Network Administrators performing their task in a proactive way. It captures operational information about the connected devices to the network, facilitating its supervision from a central point. It is especially useful in large networks.
This utility is very easy to use, but it is required specialized network's knowledge for the initial setup. In fact, the installation is a simple procedure that starts firing the setup program, which distributes the necessary modules on the computer used as a console. Once the initial setup is completed, it is required to map the devices connected to the network for its monitoring tasks.
This job is performed in two ways; the first is importing each device, by providing its IP address; this method is the most tedious for initial setup, but it is the recommended to add new devices from the monitored network. The second method is providing IP ranges; in such case, the program will detect automatically the connected devices. In the special situation when unwanted devices are detected, they may be removed at the end of the process.
10-Strike LANState can monitor diverse devices connected to the network, including computers, servers, printers, routers and firewalls-switches. The monitored devices are included on a map, which graphically shows the status and the connections between them. These maps are updated in real-time, and it is possible to create reports with the captured data. In addition, Network Administrators can perform other tasks from its centralized console, such as shutting down or restarting computers or other devices.
Once the 10-Strike LANState's testing has finished, we concluded that it facilitates the monitoring tasks on any network's size. In addition, it provides reporting capabilities that can save time when IT person is performing an operational information. In conclusion, our staff recommends LANState as a practical monitoring console with powerful features.
10-Strike LANState Features
- Monitor networks of any size and complexity.
- Create graphical network diagrams.
- Offer continuous monitoring, collecting usage statistics regarding network resources.
- Feature the searching host function, which runs via ICMP ping and TCP ports scanning.
- Retrieve the computer's name and MAC using its IP address.
- Notify events by playing sounds, writing log record, running a previously selected program or sending e-mail to administrators.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.